Awesome... Not.

It All Started with Revenge...

Jaime's (Jai) POV

I sat in my room, on my bed, playing my PS Vita and listening to Hollywood Undead, same as any day after school; when I hear our front door slam open and shut. Sis is home...

And pissed. I get up and lock my door not wanting to hear about today's drama at her beauty school... I'm a 15 year-old BOY. Not a pity party or empathetic caring person... if you were to describe me in a word: Aloof. Although, and I HATE to say it, many think I'm cute... I do have a man's pride and being called "cute" is not my idea of a compliment.

BAMBAMBAMBAM "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIMEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Kayla wailed and beat on my door. "LISTEN! I GOT DUUUUUUUUUUUMPED!"

Oh good god... she'll be whining and mopey all week... wonder if I can crash at a friend's place...

"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! YOU NEVER GO OUT AND LOCK YOUR DOOR!" damn it... she's right...

"Kay, I really don't wanna hear this drama bull sh-"

"WHAT KIND OF BROTHER WON'T COMFORT HIS SISTER?!"

"The kind that know you're over-reacting?"

"I CONFESSED TO THIS GUY! ALL HE DID WAS SAY 'YOU'RE ANNOYING!' AND WALKED AWAY! THEN WHEN I TRIPPED HE JUST SMIRKED AND LAUGHED!"

"That's not being dumped sis, that's life sucking s'all." Now I know this is cruel, but when it comes to love and girls. It gives me headaches... I've had a couple of girls I dated, they all broke up with me saying that by being cuter than them they were insecure... that's grade A bull shit... I never looked at others and I complimented them, (even when they looked like crap) I'd say they were cute. So now I stay away from that drama, I'll find the right person and she'll like me... hopefully I'll be more handsome too...

"JAAAAAAAAAAIMEEEEE! HE DID IT IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL!" Kayla KEPT wailing... Ugh fine. I'll agree with her.

"That's an ass move..." I mumbled

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" she said next to me

"HOW'D YOU GET IN?!" I freaking jumped away.

"Uhmmmm, well..." She looked a way guiltily. I looked at my door and saw the lock busted and the knob broken off my door.

"Really Kayla? Again?" this is a pretty common thing... like every 3 months or so...

"Soooooowwy not sowwy..." she stuck her tongue out.

"Whatever, just replace it..." I sighed... "You've told me your news... what do you want?"

"weeeeeeell. This guy was SUUUUUUUPER MEEEEEEAN! I wanna take him down a peg..."

"Yeah? And...?" I don't like the feeling in my gut...

"Will you help me?" she started to pout. Not that it works...

"With what? A prank?" I like pranks as long as they're funny

"Sorta... heheheh" she started to grow a Cheshire smile that honestly, was creepy as all Hell...

"Kayla... I don't like that look... what're you planning?" I scooted away further on my bed away from her

"Jaime! You love me right?!" she pinned her arm on both sides of me and stared in my eyes...

"Yes...?" Where is this going? I don't like it...

"So you'll help me?" she started to pout but she really looked sad... guess this guy really got to her...

"I guess..." I sighed

"AWESOME! LET'S GO TO THE MALL!"

"Why?" I sighed

"We're gonna get you clothes!" she looked excited and scary

"what for?"

"YOU'RE GONNA CROSSDRESS!"