Clothes, Games, and Mistakes

I'm usually okay with the mall...

Not today.

I'm currently trudging behind Kay, carrying what felt like thirty pounds of clothes, make up, some boots, and jewelry. I am NOT amused...

"Kay, I will figuratively die if I don't put this crap down and take a break." I groaned.

"Fiiiiiine... just change into this outfit, OH! And put on this wig! I'll meet you in the food court and do your make up!" she threw a bag at me. Inside was a bunch of black and red stuff.

"Fine, I'll change, but I'm going to GameStop..."

She huffed and rolled her eyes, "Just change Jai!" I spun on my heel with the stupid bag she gave me to change. I went to the nearest unisex bathroom. I put on some girly red skinny jeans, a black skirt and a striped red and black long sleeved shirt and white half cut tank top. The stupid wig was the same honey color as my hair, going to my mid back in a crazy whiplash. I kept my black high-top converse on. I looked in the mirror. The baggy half tank top made it look like I had some chest. I looked girly... it's probably just because of this stupid wig.

I stepped out of the bathroom with my regular hoodie, black tee, and cargo shorts in my bag. I felt mom's card in my pocket... I think a new game is okay... dad is making a whole room... why not get a down payment? I walked right in going straight for the PS3 games. I was looking at some new releases when three LOUD guys came in. I'm not saying you have to be silent. But you don't have to obnoxious. I put the games on the counter and got rung up.

"Wow, big spender." The guy whistled as he put the tenth game in the bag

"Eh, cheaper than therapy and way more fun." I shrugged

"True dat... so are you online?"

"Yeah. Why?" I took the card out of my pocket and went to hand it to him.

"Can I have your username? Maybe play a few matches?" Holy crap... is he hitting on me?

"Uh sure. Jai515... so what's my total?" I tried no to look at him too much now... I'm not one who's against homosexuality, but being in this outfit and hit on is not my idea of cool...

"With the discount, it's $267.83." HOLY CRAP that's a HUGE discount!

"Awesome! Thanks man!" I beamed at him, and swiped the card, signing my mom's name.

"Wow... uh yeah, no prob." He looked a little dazed but I just grabbed the game bag and turned to leave.

I crashed into someone.

Hard.

"Ow... geez sweetie, you don't have to fall for me literally." I rolled my eyes and stepped back.

"Please, that was an accident." I growled. This guy has black hair, gelled into a cocky ass hairdo, and a smirk to match. His face was... arrogant. As his friends laughed I noticed his hand was still on my wrist. So I shrugged it off.

"Hold on, what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?" I sneered

"Because I'm me?" Ass.

"Then introduce yourself first. It's only fair." I smirked

"I'm Jackson. Jackson Reeve." He smirked, "And you?"

"Don't care." I turned and left.

"That's not fair!" He grabbed my arm.

So I spun and kneed his crotch.

"Neither is life." I smirked, "Bye." This girl thing has its perks... and faults. I headed to the opposite side of the mall, again. And saw Kay eating some Chinese. I stole her eggroll and sat across from her.

"Hey that's- OHMIGAWD! You look sexay!" She squealed.

"I feel restricted in these pants... too friggin tight!" I sighed, eating the eggroll.

"They make your legs look longer." She said in a "duh" voice. "Ugh, you're too pretty... I can't and can wait to see you in make up..."

"Right..." I rolled my eyes

"OH! So I saw on Facebook that Jackson's here!"

"Okay?" I drawled... Jackson... was that the dude from GameStop?

"He's our target!" She huffed, "The one you gotta make fall for you!"

... Oh crap.