My Family Has Issues...

... I looked at my sister, then; I turned around a started going under the covers.

"Jai? What're you doing?"

"I'm going to bed."

""I CAN SEE THAT! WHHHHHHHHHHY?!"

"Because, obviously this is a dream if you even think I'd consider dressing like a chick..." I turned around and went back to going to sleep, honestly this seemed like a crazy dream...

WHAM! "Son of a sheep shagging ho!" I grabbed the back of my head. "DID YOU JUST SLAP THE BACK OF MY HEAD?! WITH YOUR HAND?!"

"Yup!" she looked proud...

"You have man-hands!" I smirked, she gasped at that.

"YOU ASS!" she huffed, "Anyway, you're NOT dreaming, so let's go!"

"I AM NOT. EVER. GOING. TO. CROSSDRESS." No way in hell.

"C'mon! It's spring break after tomorrow! We'll skip! You can meet him "by chance" at the mall... after I give you a makeover and get you dressed! Oooooh you'll need a wig!

She thought this through; I'll give her that... Wait...

"Have you thought of this before?!" I gasped she looked all sheepish and giggled

"Well... you've always been cu-"

"Don't you dare say it..."I cut in

"Petite? And you have one of moms pretty blue eyes and one of daddy's green! I got grandma's dull brown! Then your blond hair curls a little and you keep it longer and shaggy Look! It's to your chin! ...You're tanned and slim! Honestly I still think you should ditch your public school and come to mine for modeling! You should apply as a freshman next year!"

Geez I feel emasculated being praised all girly like.... "No. The school I'm going to has sports and computer graphics systems, way cooler than a catwalk..."

"YOU DAMN WASTE OF FACE!" she shouted, WAY too loudly

"Sis, shut up! You're getting off topic... I'm not cross dressing!"

"But JAAAAAAAAAIMEEEEEEE!" she pouted and made her eyes all doe like and misty.

"Yeah, puppy eyes aren't gonna work sis. Listen, this guy was a douche, I'll give you that. But I feel this is not only humiliating but kinda far-fetched..."

"I'm the top of my class! You'll be so pretty, he won't resist!" She clapped, "Ooooh! Mom can do the clothing designs!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" Mom used me as a girl model when I was a kid... never again!

"I'll go ask mommy now! OOH! And daddy for money!" she ran out, with me chasing her. Oh dear god... WAIT! Dad wouldn't let me cross dress! I have a man's pride, he must too!

"KAYLA I SAID NO!" I pounded down the steps but she had a head start down, I threw myself over the banister, bounced off the edge and flipped landing at the foyer ground before her.

"Woooow... You never do that around me anymore! It's so cool Jai!"

"What did you do Kayla? To think that Jaime would free run in the house? He barely gets up for dinner!" Mom breezed in. she still had a model's walk and face, just older. She now designs clothes.

"I got a few pictures of the flip!!!" Dad cheered. He was a fashion writer and photographer

"Delete them..." I growled, Kayla bounced past to look.

"They're awesome dad! Make 'em framed and display them in the house!

"I think I will..." He mused, he shivered at my glare though, before I could talk, "so why in such a rush Kay and Jai?" DAMMIT!

"OOOH RIGHT! Mom, dad, I need money to cross dress Jai!"

............

"YAAAAAY!" - mom

"WHAAAA?!"- dad

They yelled at once. I just face palmed and clapped my hand around Kayla's mouth. "I'm not doing it."

"Why not?!" mom pouted... POUTED! Mom's shouldn't pout I feel like a bad guy.

"Cause, I'm a guy and I don't DO that..." I stated

"Why would this even come up?" dad still looked confused

"Well some guy dissed Kay and-"

"WHO DARED HURT MY LITTLE GIRL?!" Dad was fuming... he never gets mad...

"He was saying he didn't wanna date me! And he had everyone laugh at me in the parking lot!!!"

"WHAT?! REVENGE!!!! AVENDETTA! I'll skin that boy!"

"No daddy!" Kayla wailed, huh maybe she's willing to forgive... then the scariest smile came on her face, "I wanna humiliate him and take him down all the pegs!" She looked sinister...

"I'm in." mom said, "I'll pick out clothes that'll look good on him! Oooh and some pads! And accessories! AH! So much fuuuuun!" Mom squealed she ran off to get her sketchpad I'm sure...

"Son, you have to get this boy!" so much for a man's pride...

"No way in hell!" I crossed my arms "there's nothing in this for me!"

"You'd be defending your sister!"

"She could punch him... or I could TP his house and car." I offered.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Kayla and dad yelled

"WELL WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?!" I sure as all bloody hell didn't wanna do this.

"I'll buy you a car!" dad

"I'm only 15."

"I'LL MAKE YOU A CAKE!" Kayla shouted

"NO!!!" We all screamed at Kayla, even mom from upstairs. Kayla was the world's biggest security threat in a kitchen.

"geeez guys..." she pouted "freakin jealous cuz I'm so awesome..." dad just rolled his eyes

"I'll get you a PS4." No way...

"Those don't come out for another 6 months..." he couldn't get one before. I already tried

"I have connections son, its showbiz, I'll make you an arcade room in the house. Furnished, snacks, and every console available..." oh my god... that'd be awesome...

"With a 3 screen computer for online games?" I added

"Yes... and a new skateboard and surfboard." Oh man... how can I pass this up? I need rules though...

"I won't wear a skirt... not without something underneath... and punk clothes... easy to move in too... and no crazy bras!" I negotiated

"So you'll do it?!" Kayla asked

"If the guy touches me, even a kiss... I'm gonna knee his nuts... but yeah... deal." I sighed

"That's totally fine! He might even think you're hotter if you reject him!!!" Kayla bounced "MOOOOOM I need to get some supplies at the mall and boutique!!!"

"OKAY! Take my card! Oh and get dinner on the way home! I'm going to be busy sketching!!! I feel inspired with a punky-goth daughter!!! It's perfect with his look now!!!"

Kayla squealed and grabbed my hand, she took mom's purse and we went toward Kay's car. I knew we'd be at the mall until it was practically closing... I sighed... Today, I sold my dignity for a game room... a high end one but still...

I'm going to regret this for sure...

A/N: HEEEEEEELLO SEXIES! MY NAME IS KURO! i'D LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR READING AND I AM GOING TO DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO WHOMEVER COMMENTS FIRST! I LOVE COMMENTS WAY MORE THAN VOTES (NOT THAT I'D DISCLAIM VOTES) BUT I'D REALLY JUST LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL THINK! BUT I SHALL DEDICATE THIS TO THE LOVE MISSDAGGER AS SHE IS SEXY, AMAZING AT WRITING, AND MY ALL TIME #1 CRAZY BFF! I'M OUT, CHAOS AND MADNESS TO ALL!!! OR PEACE AND LOVE IF YOU'RE INTO THAT... BYE!