Confusion

"OHMIGAWD JAI!!! HE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU!!!" Kay screamed on my bed as I finished recapping what happened with Jackson.

"Riiight..." I rolled my eyes as I played my new game.

"You were flirting back..." She teased

I scoffed "I was trashing him. Not really flirting." I smirked and shook my head at the thought of me flirting with a dude.

"Jai, he was flirting back and forth with you, you just think it was trashing but, I think with the way you joked with him and everything you were just a sassy girl." She ranted "... and I think he's really impressed that you weren't falling for him..."

"Is he really that awesome?" I snorted, I mean he seemed like he could be okay when/if he stops being a cocky ass...

"I already said yes, dummy." Kay sighed... "By the way I need to take a couple pics of you, and make you a facebook..."

"No. I'll just say I don't have one..." too much trouble.

"Then take down yours! You gave him your name!" she shrieked so loud I died...

"FINE! Damn, just make it private so I don't get viewed by strangers..." I snapped

"Kay, done Jai!" She clapped to herself. "So is your wig, it's all set now!"

"What do you mean se- oh dear god..." I looked at the wig, it was cut all layered, and there were colors... like an emo rainbow on my head... the blond was there... with black, dark blue, light blue, pink, purple and bright blond. "The hell?" I looked at Kay who was smiling her head off.

"Cool right?! The colors are totally punk, you'll stand out, AAAAAAND it'll make your eyes pop!" She smiled

"I'm guessing I have no choice anymore?" I sighed.

"Not unless you're gonna show him your real hair, and give up your game room." She did that evil smile again.

"Geez, fine; I guess the colors are kinda cool..." I grabbed the wig and threw it on. "Well...?" I sighed

"Wow... you look really good... you're still wearing the eyeliner..."

"Damn... I feel weird..." I huffed, I stood up to look in the mirror. As I stared in the mirror all I could see was me, granted; a girly me but I didn't see any real beauty. I wish I saw masculinity though, I don't grow face hair... My face is clear, and my voice is higher than norm for a guy, but I have a bit of huskiness to it... "DAMN!"

"What's wrong Jai?" I turned and Kay was standing in my doorway.

"I don't like my face..."

"You're only a freshman, I'm sure you'll get manlier as time goes on!" She smiled

"I have mom's face..." I huffed, I turned back to the mirror

"and two colored eyes. You're unique Jai, deal with it ho; at least you're beautiful, many would call you lucky." She whispered the last bit.

"Kay... you're beautiful. Stop thinking you're plain."

"Hn." She snorted

"You're nice, and happy. Overly so, but you see the best in everyone. And you're face is cute... and- listen I'm your brother I can't keep doing this... You're the make-up magician you know the best way to show someone off, why not yourself?" I smiled

"Thanks Jai... really." Kay smiled, I held out an arm and she walked to me for a side hug

"AAAAAW LOOK AT MY DAUGHTERS!!!" Dad yelled

"Old man, I'll break that camera..." I growled, glaring at my dad in the hallway, camera half up while mom was cooing behind him. I need to get this make-up off now. Mom's smile is getting creepy.

"Sorry not sorry... anyways even if you're skipping tomorrow it's getting late. Go to bed already!" Dad huffed guarding his camera.

"Fine... Kay how do I get this crap off?!" I huffed the toilet paper wasn't doing anything.

"Use this wipe; it'll clean your pores too, so use it on your whole face." She smiled, "Night Jai"

"Night Kay" I started wiping my eyes and face. Then went brush my teeth, I looked up and ripped the wig off blushing I kept it on. I stared at myself again. A blue eye and green eye stared back. I stuck out my tongue. Was the tongue bar too much? Or the second studs after I got my gauges? My eyebrow ring? I guess that was my rebellion but, maybe now it's helping the whole feminine thing? I sighed, I don't know... I've never really... cared.

I went to bed, and just flopped down. I don't feel like worrying about this.

Damn, this whole revenge scheme is messing with me...

A/N: sorry not too much here, I just wanted to show some of the whole family's dynamics and how Kay and Jai feel...