Pizza Face...Literally...(party part 2)

Holy shit... too close... too close...tooclosetooclosetooclose! I tensed and felt my eyes widen.

"Uh J-Jackson?" I murmured I felt his lips brush my cheek and he backed away. It tingled and I'm sure my face is red.

"Uhm... yeah. It felt like the thing to do?" He smiled sheepishly

"Well, uhm. Little warning next time?" I laughed nervously rubbing my arm. I wanted to rub my face, all the tingling was spreading out all over my cheeks. I looked at the wall of photos to avoid looking at him.

"Right... but I'm... I'm not sorry. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

"Fair enough... but I might still kick you." I smirked

"Now?" he paled

"Nope... it'll be a surprise." I grinned, "So you wanna go back to the party?"

"Yeah, sure." He went to the door and held it open, "after you."

"How gentlemanly" I smiled

"I try." He bowed

"Merci beau coup" I curtsied, with the skirt

"So, do you wanna get a drink or a snack?" I did feel kinda hungry.

"Yeah sure, I'm kinda hungry." I smiled

"Okay. Let's head to the kitchen, there should be pizza, sandwiches, and such." He led me to the stairs and led me down. "Careful, looks like a few people are drunk." He smiled

"Oh my gawd! Look!" I pointed to the dance floor, where Mike was dancing with a pineapple! "Where did he find that?!" I laughed

"I don't know! I don't even have pineapple in a can!" He laughed. I shook my head as Mike was now slow dancing with his fruit. "Let's get something to eat." He chuckled. We waded through all the people, every guy was high fiving him or clapping his shoulder, and any girl that was sober enough to recognize him waved and asked him to dance. "Sorry Sarah, I have a guest." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Wait... isn't that the girl who kicked you yesterday?!" She shrieked

"I have rainbow hair... the video only shows blond... like yours." I smirked

"OMIGAWD! It wasn't me Jacks! I sweeeeeeear!" She wailed

I sighed. She was all whiney and loud "You. Go away." She just huffed and turned around stumbling a bit. "Is everyone here buzzed?!"

"Well... most?" He half smiled. I smirked and just kept walking towards the kitchen. I opened the door.

I walked in, "WHOA!" I shouted; in the kitchen was a massive food fight going on. I closed the door again, "Yeaaaaah... there's no food." I looked at Jackson

"What do you mean?" He opened the door, "WHA-?!" SPLAT!

... A slice of pizza hit Jackson's face...

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed at his face as he peeled the slice of and there was pepperoni stuck to his forehead. "You got a little something... everywhere..." I snickered.

"Yeah... the sauce is stinging my eyes!" He started to rub his eyes.

"Here wait a minute..." I cracked the door and ducked down and grabbed a paper towel and a water bottle. I sneaked back and poured some water on the paper towel and had him sit against the wall. "Close your eyes." I started rubbing his eyes with the damp towel and poured a little more and wiped his face. "Feelin' alright now?"

"Yeah" he opened his eyes and smiled, "thanks Jai."

This guy... really doesn't seem so bad... "No problem..." I wiped his nose and threw the towel in one of the bags lying around and sat next to him. I drank some of the water.

"Can I have some? I'm not going back into that war zone." He pointed to my water

"Sure, wuss." I smirked, handing him the bottle

"Hey, marinara stings!" He huffed, he took a sip and handed it back

"Yeah yeah..." I laughed, "I went in there!"

"You're all ninja!" He laughed

"And what you're a caveman?" I smirked

"Me no move quick..." He drawled sarcastically

"Aww. Poor you." I smiled, "So... what do you usually do?" I looked around and I saw people chatting, dancing, and a ton making out.

"Usually make sure no one breaks things, talk to friends... maybe drink a little..." He said

"How come you aren't?" I asked

"I'm trying to leave a good impression... Do you think... you'd like to hang out more?" He smiled

"Sure... sounds fun... just no pineapple okay?" I laughed

"Got it." He laughed, "So where are you from?"

"Here... I go to Peterson High." Crap, I should've lied there... "I just transferred..."

"Yeah? Isn't Peterson a sport oriented school?"

"And graphics. There's a bunch of programs... What about you?" I just kept the conversation going

"Angelic Arts Academy, for photography mostly." He smiled

"So those photos in your room were all by you?" I smiled

"Most... some were my dad's." He smiled sadly, "He's away for work."

"He's a photographer?" His dad too?

"No, just a business man, he used to do that for fun." He grinned, "He's away a lot, so I have a lot of freedom."

"... Sounds lonely." I sighed

"...yeah" He sighed back

"So any other family?" I continued

"Yeah, actually some might be here... lemme check my phone."

"Sure." I pulled my own out and sent a text to Kay

*It's going fine, no problems yet.*

*KAY!* she sent right back

*J* I responded

"Hey my cousin is here, I told him where we were."

"Cool. So what do you wanna do now?"

"Want to check in there? He pointed to the kitchen, "might be safe now..."

"Sure." I stood up and cracked the door. "All clear." I walked in and grabbed an apple.

"Hey cuz! This is my special guest, Jai." I turned around to Jackson's introduction.

"Jai?" I looked as my best friend Caleb stepped from behind Jackson, his eyes widened and I knew he recognized me...

Crap.