Chapter 47: Pizza and Wings

Alright guys, enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you know what this means?” I asked Taylor, exasperated. We were sprawled across the living room floor, open books and school supplies all around us. I was getting frustrated because I’ve been trying to finish this assignment for the last three hours.

“Let me have a look,” he says with a super-nerdy voice. I erupted with laughter and shook my head at him.

“I can’t do this,” I mumbled into the rug.

“Yes you can, babe,” he encouraged me, rubbing a soothing hand along my back. I sighed and closed my eyes against the warm feel of his hand. I know he doesn’t mean to, but he makes it so much harder for me to focus!

“I love you,” I mumbled, “but you are such a distraction.”

It was his turn to laugh now, and I reveled in the musical, perfect sound of it. His laughter is what gold would sound like, if such a thing were possible.

“I’m sorry,” I said as he continued to laugh. “I’m just so stressed out.”

“I know,” he said, “it’s gonna be alright.” He then moved on his knees and leaned over my body to start a full-out massage. Oh my god it felt amazing. His hands worked magic, and I immediately began relaxing.

“You’re perfect,” I mumbled with half-closed eyes. “Thank you so much.”

He kissed the bare skin between my shoulder blades, causing shivers to ricochet down my spine.  “Am I still a distraction?” he asked in a low voice, I could hear the humor in it. I immediately snapped my eyes open and turned around to where I was facing him, looking him square in the eye with a small smirk.

“Yes.”

“What about now?” he asked, bending down to kiss my forehead.

I hesitated a little. “…Yes.”

“And now?” he asked, trailing kissed down my cheek to my jaw, down the side of my neck. My breathing came out a little rougher as I closed my eyes.

“Yes,” I whispered, running my hands through his silky smooth hair. It glided gracefully through my fingertips.

“What about now?” he asked huskily, finally coming up to my lips to kiss me tenderly. My breathing was labored already. He always knew just what to do to drive me insane.

I didn’t answer him, but I let the kiss take its course. In this sense, it is true that actions speak louder than words.

“Taylor?” I whispered breathlessly against his cheek. He stopped nibbling on my neck to look at me.

“Yes?”

“I love you,” I whispered, clutching onto his back for dear life. All I wanted was to keep going with him, but I had to turn in this essay in about four hours. “But I have to get this paper done.”

He whimpered and pouted. I gave him a quick kiss before he got up, going into the kitchen to clear his head. I have to admit I needed a breather, too. Turning him down was possibly the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life.

I stood up to stretch my legs, my skin was slightly overheated. I couldn’t help but admire his perfect frame. Those biceps got to me every time. Taylor had muscles in places I didn’t even know were possible. I just don’t understand how I became so fortunate to find him. I just love him so much! He is the most beautiful person I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting, much less falling completely in love with. I twirled my sparkling engagement ring around my finger and sighed dreamily, smiling like an idiot.