Chapter 50- MB Meet And Greet In New Orleans

It All Started With Hello Ch.50

Artemis

"How was Wendy's birthday?" Isis asked as she, Brittany, Juno, Jari, and I sat in my room on June fifth.

"Alright. Prince called to tell her happy birthday then she opened the gift he got her. A gift card to some place she likes." Juno said.

"Ooh! Pretty. Pretty. Pr-- Oh my God!" I squealed as I jumped off my bed.

"What? What?" Brittany asked.

"I have to call a certain Mexican Nigga and yell at him." I said as I dailed Prince's number.

"What did he do now?" Jari laughed.

"Hey mi amor. I was just about to call you." Prince answer his phone.

"To call and tell me you were coming to New Orleans?" I asked. The girls gasped.

"Well, it's nice to hear from you too." He said sarcastically.

"Aww. I was hoping you would call. I miss you so much! I'm so happy to hear your voice." I sighed happily then got my mean demeanor back. "Now when were you going to tell me that Mindless Behavior was coming to New Orleans...this Saturday?"

"As soon as we got passed the "I love yous" and "I miss yous"." He said.

"Okay. So where's our free entrances?" I asked. I saw the girls on the phone with the other boys.

"When we get there Friday we'll pick you up, bring you to our hotel. We'll chill, bring you home. Next morning you'll come to Walmart for 10AM to make it seem like you're buying the album-- when you're not--, Keisha will give each of you a wristband, and we'll do a meet and greet together. And Boom!" Prince said.

"Sure. Whatever. I really do miss you, babe. I need someone to come kiss me. My lips are cold." I said.

"I'll warm them up on Friday. Trust me." Prince said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." I smiled and hung up.

"I can't wait for Friday." We all sighed.

*******

Saturday

Juno and I got up for 5:30AM to get ready and be at Jari's with Brittany and Isis for 8AM. At 7:48AM, Christan came to pick us up and drove us to Jari's house. Isis and Brittany came a few minutes later and we waited until 9:10AM for Miss Janet, Jari's mom, to dropped us off at the Walmart in Harahan.

"I can't wait to see my Prince." I smiled.

"Me either. I miss my Rocky." Isis sighed.

"And my Ray Rat." Brittany smiled as Miss Janet stopped in front of Walmart. We got out and walked inside.

We snuck our way over to the line before any fans could see us or take our spot. We were in the second of eight or ten aisles. As we waited we stuck up conversations with other Team Mindless girls.

"I heard Unique Royalty might be making a appearance." A light skinned girl with braces and pretty eyes said to our right. We looked up slightly.

"Really? Why would they be here? Aren't they supposed to be getting ready for concert?" Her dark skinned friend asked.

"Yeah, but they're all from New Orleans. And their boyfriends are here. Why wouldn't they come?" A girl behind us said.

"But I thought they were in L.A?" A girl asked.

"No, Princess posted a picture of her, MiNiMe and their family at her mom's birthday party on Sunday. They would have posted saying they were in L.A." The girl to our right said.