Knowing thy Fathers

Love is Familiar

Love is a devil

There is no evil Angel but Love

-----------------------------------

She spent her days at the Necro Manor in the form of movies, cooking- which she was bad at-, drawing- which she was worse-, books- which were relatively boring and being recited by an equally bored Vampire made her go into sleep very quickly-, TV series like Housewives-which Selena loved- and Vampire Diaries- which Ethan found amusing. She also tried learning about the Necros through Selena who had a whole day free in which she spent her time telling Angela about her times with James Necro.

"In the year I was born, the 18 hundreds were a bad time for women- actually the time before the 19's were the bad times for women. they were thought as cattle, the things to won but nothing to mean like that. Also there wasn't much technology back then. There was lamps charged by oil. Most of the people lived on sunlight in the morning in the part of town we lived and at night slept as the sun went down for not buying oil to charge the lamps up. In my father's house there was only one room with a window so we all slept there".

On the huge oil painting of the man Selena had told her was James Necro, the father of Ethan and her Husband. She had just confirmed it to Angela. It wasn't hard to find the similarities in Ethan and his parents. James and Selena were both black heads. Ethan nose, the compection and the shape of his eyes were of his fathers. Actually a lot of his features were like his fathers except the brown irises he had gotten from his mother.

"My father was against me for marrying James. He wanted me to marry an old man named Mr. Beck who had my father owed a lot of money. Also He was also was very suspicious of him, you see. He badly opposed it. So when I ran and married to James Necro, he was furious. Now Mr. Beck asked my father for two of my sisters to marry to his hidious sons. I called my sisters and my mother- even my father- but he made my whole family not attend. Mr. Beck oldest son, Richard started the Matson family tree.  I really don't know how my father knew about everything except of James being a vampire though he suspected. When I found out that my father had started an organization with the help of his son-in-laws who he manipulated to destroy anything unhuman. I found out later when he killed..... James. He admitted it that he started it for destroying James. I never saw him again and now I don't even dare to step into my home -which now is a cementry."

Angela knew that hating someone who was already dead was shallow but she couldn't atop hating Selena's father for not letting Her family go to Selena's wedding. She had a strong belief that the family of the bride should be present or the marriage is cursed. It was silly she knew that.

"Necro Manor didn't had any candles or lanterns lighting in the rooms up except a oil which James called Fey Oil which he put in a jar and it shine up the room. It was so beautiful. James seemed a tough shell to break at first but later he was such a sweet heart- helping me with everything and getting me whatever I wanted. Living with him was full luxery".

Ethan was also grounded for everything he had done to her by staying with her until the month she left.

" Ethan was a cute baby who wanted chocolate and chocolate. Although he was a polite child he sometimes acted superior to his younger cosuin, Alaric. He used to never share anything other than me. When he was born James used to say the Ethan was everything good about him. As He grew up Ethan turned just like James. As he went in his teens, He proved to be a boy who brought girls and the usual shit. Found out his grandfather was just like him. When I first told him that we were coming back he was so angry at me but I didn't have any choice. The government were going to destroy the house and nobody would buy it. We couldn't tell them who we were so we bought it. They were going to make it a park, oh dreadful that would be.  This house had such beautiful and bad memories over here".