Epilogue

Love is familiar
Love is devil
There is no evil angel but love

EPILOGUE

2 months later

The warehouse stood stranded in the middle of the deserted part of town. It looked like it hadn't been used for quite some time. The double doors of the warehouse was open with the chains holding it open broken down. The warehouse was broken and dirty.

The inside of the warehouse wasn't much better. Everything inside was strewn and beside one of the poles there was a dirty thrown. The desk was pushed to the back of the huge room. There was spider webs on the ceiling.

The only noise heard were of the people tiding the place up. In neat deserted room,a desk was pushed in the middle had a few papers placed on it. A chair was pushed forward and place behind the desk. The room was being used as an office. Above the papers was a golden necklace looked ancient with thin webbings making a circle. On the gold circle there was snake devouring the other one. An Orboros.

Outside the warehouse, the silence was shattered because the roar of an engine. A little while later a car stopped just outside of Warehouse ad A man got of it. The man in is his early forties, blonde hair and twinkling blue eyes entered.

A smirk plastered on his face he walked inside, nodding at people as good morning. He wore a crisp suit with a ring with also an Oroboros made on it. He got inside the office room, he found a women in her early thirties sitting on the window sill looking outside. she stood up when he entered. "Good Morning, sir".
"I'm glad to see that you all are still obedient as ever". He seated himself in the desk.
"Thank you, sir. But we still don't understand that why so sudden call". She asked.

" I had found some vampires-" He was cut of by the giddy woman.
"Where sir?"
The man's voice was cold and commanding. "Georgia please don't intrepet me. I was just getting to it".

"I found the vampires in Transylvania. They are the Necros".
"The people who bought the Necro Manor?"
"Yes".
"But your son and Daughter is the friend of the Necros. Also now do I think about it, These new Necros and the old Necros look a bit familair. Espeicially the mother".
"Thats how found about it. I found out that a child of James Necro came to my house and using his enchantment he made my family forget that I have a daughter".
"So...? Sir". She asked confused.
"I have an excuse of war because a Necro took my daughter and made her a damned soul like himself".
She placed her hands on her gaping mouth. "Oh No! But the new of war is great sir"
"But I still have some other good news. My son, Ryan is a seer. He can be helpful destroying werewolves and vampires".

"Thats great. But still, sir how did you find out that his whole family were vampires".

"It was just a thing a intelligent man to accomplish. I peiced everything togather. It makes since a lot".

"Okay sir. But I need you to meet the my neice. She is joining today on the order of Mrs. Newton". The ginger head smiled proudly.

"Very well. I'll love to meet her". The man said.
Georgia opened the door beofre whispering something to the person out outside before she opened the door.
A brunette with pink highlighting and hazel eyes entered in simple blue tee and faded jeans.
The brunette bowed in greeting beofre fixing her eyes at the man infront of her.
"It really is an honuor to meet the desendant of Benedict Yorkshire personally at last. Although I think you're children don't count unless they are working in this organisation, Mr. Matson.....? Anyway I'm Tori. Tori Anderson at your service".