Enchanted minds

Love is Familiar

Love is a devil

There is no evil angel but Love

----------------------

Angela○□○□○□○

She sat on the dark brown sofa, her legs spread on the coffee table and Twilight in her lap. She hadn't had any interest in reading it till what happened in the morning. She couldn't just open a tab and read everything there is to know about Vampires and Werewolves. Her parents are bound to ask. She never had any interest to read, that was her brothers job. But she had to know something atleast.

"Why so thoughtful?" Her father's voice brought her back to reality. " You are never thoughtful"

Her father and Brother were seeing some animal bullshit on the Television. Why she had to get a geeky brother and father, she did not know.

Ryan looked up at her, his eyes clouded. She tried to read him but He masked it well. Her mother entered with a steaming mug which she handed to her Dad. "Andrew shouldn't you actually be worried about her? I mean, she's READING! That is alien isn't it?"

Her parents called everyone to sit in the dining room so they could be togather. That was complete bullshit. The room was dressed in a soft blue colour with a dark grandfather's cloak ticking the time away in seconds.

The bell rang shrilly. Her mother sat down and told her to go check who it was in such ungodly hour. Dad tried to look from the window but it was useless. It was pitch dark outside.

Groaning in annoyance she stood up and went in the foyer and slammed open the door. There stood the undead prince. Or should she say Vampire.

Ethan was clad in black with his head covered in a hoodie. He grinned like nothing had happened last night. "Good Morning, Angela. Are your family home? Can I come in?"

She nodded perplexed. "Yeah so?" Ethan pushed past her. An dead cold electric shook went through her and she shuddered. "Ethan, WHAT are you doing here. Not to say sorry to me for last night, I persume".

" Nope" He smirked." They over there". He pointed the dining room. She nodded. "Okay Angela, go pack your bags".

"Why would I pack my Bags?"

"You're going for a holiday" He left her alone. She didn't know what to do so she went and packed though she wouldn't leave without an explanation. She wanted him to wait so she could let them know that they had a vampire in the house.

She packed her bags. She had 4 bags ready to go for holiday that is.

......

She returned to the foyer and saw Ethan leaning against the wall. "Ready to go?"

"Yes but what about my Parents?"

"Oh they said you can go. You are going to your aunts house in Calafornia for a month."

"I don't have a aunt who lives over there!" She protested.

He snachted the heavy bags from her and started walking away. She followed him angrily. "But how did you convince them".

"Enchantment or Enchanto if you may. " He smirked a little.

"Edward Cullen couldn't do that"

"Angel, I am not a character out if Stephenie Meyars novel. I'm real".

"But where I am Staying?"

"My house. Welcome to Necro Manor Babe".

The Necro looked haunting and cold at night, that us for sure. They stood in front of the stone building.

+++++++++++

Okay I hate myself. Sorry for not updating. Busy. Going t ogo on a 15 days holiday two weeks later.

Comment and vote . Sorry its short. I'll try to ubdate soon but after two days my exams are starting thrn I'm going on a ten days holiday where I will be forced to be off the internet. I hate my life but I love Ethan and Louis Tomli