Q/A

If you don't understand something, just comment here. Although I say it yet again I AM REWRITING THIS STORY so deal with the fucky( again..is this a word?) Writing of mine.

ABOUT THE STORY
Maybe you don't understand some things soo...I put everything I think you might not understand...

I am writing this story. Explaination? Read above but if still don't understand..comment. but I was...mundane when I wrote this. Thats why the rewriting is taking place. EVERYTHING IS BEING CHANGED. INCLUDING THE PLOT!

  Ryan. Anything of the past can trigger his visions to take place. At the age of eighteen, by every law, the child is considered an adult.

Ryan is in COLLEGE.

Angela. The Folk would stop laying claim on death penalty or something like that on a ordainary human when they turn eighteen. Thus they would by laws stop trying to kill her. Even though the govt would be later getting notice of it. When is she is eighteen.

Ryan started having his visions since he saw the Necros. He reached puberty a long time before but it doesn't mean he'll start seeing things immeadiatly. Ryan had started to have the dreams about vampires and werewolves. It would be covered in later chapters( rewriten. The PLOT would change. Be more on course I guess) but..thought I should put it out and some people have complained to me about it through private messages. His visions were triggered by the Necros. He got his visions because his ancestor dabbled in dark magic...which would also be covered in before (new rewritten version) chapters. This was set as a warning as they knew that the Necros would return and take on of their own.

Ethan. He looks like an eighteen year old but he is older than a century. Vampires barely age.

♤  Ethan. He has five or six  cosuins. Two of them you met. One was named. Other two or three would be met. They would be an important part of Ethan life. Now and then.

Now you can ask anything

* what are you curious about in the story( or about characters, events, places )?

*If you liked not so common character and you want to read about him? I can be Ethan history even.

*If you want someone else's take on a certain chapter? I can do that.

*Or you want more James and Selena time? I can give you that.

ASK ANYTHING YOU LIKE. MAYBE SOMETHING ABOUT ME!

ABOUT ME

° I have black hair
° I have brown eyes
° I am the eldest
° My younger sister loves to boss me around as I'm too nice to her.
° I'm not fat
° I'm not skinny
° I wear glasses
° I hate braces
° I don't like to eat mangoes
°  Anywho I have anger problems.
° Not a sunny person
° I love hoop earrings.
° I started reading and writing by reading DEMIGOD DAIRES by Rick Roirdan( spelling wrong? I'm writing this in a hurry)
° Favourite show is Arrow

Although do you want gay people in the second part?(I want to put one. Someone like Magnus Bane or Alec Lightwood! Has anyone seen Shadowhunters. They nearly changed the plot but it's still cool and Mathew Daddario is HOT!) But without farhter notice read the excrept. THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE STORY!