Chapter 24

"He has this place bugged." Emma whispered. Tears welled in her eyes. "How- when- we have to find the cameras or microphones or whatever he is using!" She yelled not knowing which question to use first.

"We will find them love, just calm down." Killian said. The phone buzzed again.

'No you won't. You will never find them.'

Emma began crying. Crying so hard it hurt her head. Killian took her in his arms and held her.

"My love. My Swan. Shh, everything will be alright. Have faith in me. Can you do that?" He asked stroking her hair.

"I don't know Killian." Emma said.

He looked over at the clock. "I'll ditch school tomorrow, well today, and say that it's a family emergency. I'll stay and we can talk, watch Netflix, sleep, whatever you want to do."

Emma smiled. "I couldn't let you do that. I'll be fine here."

"Well I still have a few hours to sleep." He ran around Emma and jumped into bed. She laughed at his childlike actions. "You gonna come and lay next to me?"

She smiled and walked carefully to the bed. She laid down in his arms and he kissed her temple.

"So graceful. Just like a swan itself. Your nickname serves you well." He whispered in her ear.

Emma blushed. "Thanks."

He nuzzled his head in her hair and soon they both drifted off to sleep.

Killian woke up and Emma was latched onto his hand. They looked around and they were on the Jolly Roger. It seemed as if no time had passed since when Killian left the first time.

Princess Emma looked up at him. The word she used were correct. Hook was probably going to take her back. A constant moving living environment was no place for a child to grow up in.

"How far love? Do you know?" Hook asked. His hand on his chin.

"About a month. Maybe a little less."

Hook nodded. "Do you want to stay here? You know, with me now?"

Princess Emma put her hands on his arms. "Of course I do. I don't want to go back there. Please don't take me back. Don't let them get me." She ended the sentence by being in his arms.

Hook kissed the top of her head. "Of course love. What ever it is that you wish, you may have."

Princess Emma smiled. She looked over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of Emma and Killian. Emma had tears in her eyes and Killian had a smirk on his face.

"Congratulations you two!" Emma exclaimed.

"Be good to her Hook. Even though I know nothing about you princess, I won't hesitate to kick his ass." Killian said darting his attention between the two.

Emma and her princess doppelgänger burst into laughter. Hook had a smile on his face, but Killian stood there and looked confused.

"No offense Killian, but Hook could have you on your back with a sword to your neck faster than you can blink. If anything, he would kick your ass." Emma said.

"Am I that much of a weakling Swan?" Killian asked pretending to be hurt by her statement.

"Compared to him. Yes."

Princess Emma and Hook laughed. Killian crossed his arms over his chest.

"Time to wake up now." Killian said slapping his face.

"Good. When you wake up, you can get ready for school." Emma said.

Killian stopped slapping his face and grabbed Emma's wrist. "Oh no. If I wake up, so are you."

"Bye you guys. Congratulations on the baby!" Emma said before they both disappeared.

She sat up and there was light being drawn in through the curtains. Killian still laid beside her peacefully, but she knew he was awake.

"Killian, time to get up." She said softly. He didn't move though. "Jones cmon. You have school." He still didn't move. "Hmm. I wonder if true loves kiss will work on you." She said referring to their fairytale dreams.

Emma brought her lips down to his. She kissed him softly and then pulled away. She towered over him and his eyes fluttered open. He had a smirk on his face.

"Why thank you love. Just what I needed to start the day." He said.

Emma giggled and laid back down. Her arms propped under her head so she could watch Killian change into his clothes. As he took his shirt off, she smiled. Even though she had seen him shirtless many times, it still amazed her how perfect he was. And how all of him was hers.

"See something you like Emma?" He asked. Shirt still in hand.

"I think you know the answer to that."

Killian climbed on top of her and kissed her sweetly. "Indeed I do." His deep voice sent shivers down her spine.

Click

"You know what we should do for the weekend." Emma started. Killian got off of her and continued to get dressed. "We should have that double date with Aurora and Phillip."

"Sounds like a perfect idea. I'll ask them today."

Emma smiled. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"I don't know. For everything that you do. Is that a good enough answer?"

"Absolutely."

Emma giggled. Killian went into the bathroom and fixed his hair. He exited the bathroom and Emma was on her phone. He walked over to her and laid down next to her. He stroked her cheek.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back. "What are we doing for Thanksgiving?" She asked turning her head to him.

"Hmm. We could stay here or we can go back to Storybrooke and have dinner with my mother." Killian said.

"It's what ever you want to do. I don't exactly have a say in the holidays anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"My parents Killian, they aren't here anymore. No mom to make turkey with. No dad to help decorate and set the table with." Emma's eyes started to well with tears as she spoke.

"You have my mum. You can help her cook if you'd like."

"I love how you say mom." Emma giggled.

"Don't worry Emma." He snuggled up into her and nuzzled his head in her neck. "You are never alone."

The picture at the top is, I don't know what it is. I have no words to describe how I feel.

Fanfics are helping me get through this though.

I just have to keep telling myself that Killian is not dead. The character did not get killed off the show.

Because he's coming back. He's a survivor.