Chapter 19

I don't know you guys, I thought that I would never in a million years say that I hate Hook. But I do I REALLY REALLY do!!!! The way he made Emma cry and say that he has feelings of anger, hatred, and disappointment for her. The way he said that she was nothing but a pretty, blonde distraction. It makes my heart hurt!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

I don't like him. Bring Good Hook back. Get Dark Hook out!!

I don't think that there is enough crying emojis in the world to describe what I feel after Sunday's episode.

I literally went on here, and looked for good, cute captainswan stories.

Excuse me if that makes me sound pathetic, but that is what I did. And I don't regret it.

There were candles everywhere. The room was dark, but there was enough light for Emma to tell that Killian was sitting on the couch waiting for her. As she gasped and shut the door, Killian looked up at her, rose from his seat, and carried her to the couch.

"What is all of this?" Emma asked with her hands covering her mouth in shock.

"I know that you were tired, hell you still are. I did this for you love." He said grabbing her hand.

Emma pulled him in for a hug. "You are wonderful. The best boyfriend that a girl could have. I love you."

"I love you too Swan." He picked her up again and carried her to the bathroom. There was a hot bubble bath waiting for her. Candles lingered in the bathroom as well. "Now, undress and get in the tub. I'm going to get you some ice cream."

Emma smiled. She did as she was told and the hot water relaxed her muscles immediately. 'What did I do to deserve this?' Just as she shut her eyes, her phone began ringing.

"Leave me be!" She yelled at the phone. As soon as it stopped ringing, it began again. She moved from her laying position to a sitting one and leaned over the tub to reach her pants that her phone was in.

"Ah ah ah." Killian said coming back in with two bowls. "Leave the phone be. Whoever it is can wait."

"What if it's Neal? He will do something if I don't answer." Emma said gesturing to the phone.

"I don't care. Just relax love. And eat this." He handed her a bowl of rocky road ice cream.

"I am so lucky." She said changing her gaze to his face. "To have you. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well you certainly wouldn't have hot bubble baths after work."

"No I guess I wouldn't." She moved her legs so she was sitting crisscross. She leaned over and looked at Killian. "You are overdressed."

He looked at her confused. "This is your relaxing night after a stressful day. Not mine."

Emma shrugged. "You don't want to join me?"

He smiled ear to ear.

"That's what I thought." She unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way. "There. To get you started."

Killian took her empty bowl and placed it with his on the sink counter. "You sure that this is what you want love?"

Emma nodded and bit her lip. "Absolutely."

He undressed, got into the bathtub with her and began kissing her. She trailed her hands up to his neck and pulled her closer to him.

Emma's phone rang again, causing her to put her hands on his chest to push him away. "Killian, I have to get that."

He got off of her and reached over for it. He looked at the unknown number and knew that it was Neal. He slid the answer button over.

"If you want to continue this call, please insert 25 cents. Goodbye." He said in a robot tone. He silenced the phone and put it on top of the pile of clothes.

"There. Problem solved." He said climbing back on top of Emma.

She giggled.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Now, where were we?"

She put her hands on his neck and pulled him down to her lips. "I think about there." She said before she kissed him."

As they were in the bathroom, they didn't know that a letter was being slipped under the door. One that read,

'You shouldn't have done that Jones. Emma, I want you to meet me in the same alley as before. I want to continue what we started. If you try to run again, I will kill you. Meet me after your shift tomorrow. I have a surprise planned also.'

Emma and Killian fell asleep after their bath. She felt safe again, as if there wasn't anything in the world that could harm them. Killian kissed her cheek and temple until she fell asleep. He wasn't going to let anything hurt her. After college they were going to continue their lives where ever they wanted. Even if Neal was still in the picture.

In the morning, Emma woke up due to a nightmare. Killian was towering over top of her with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you alright, Swan?" He asked rubbing his hand on her arm.

"No." She said flinching her arm back.

"Do you want to talk about your dream love?"

Emma looked over at the clock. It was a few minutes earlier then when they would have to wake up. She sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. Staying as far away from him as possible.

"Neal and I were sitting in an underground bunker. He had just kidnapped me. Him and Will Scarlett were there just sitting and watching me. I was tied up in chains and I was gagged."

"Where was I at Emma?"

"You were helping them. You said that all this time, being my boyfriend was a trick. A show that Neal came up with. That everything we have gone through was a lie and his idea."

"Emma, none of this is fake. I wish that the parts with Neal were, but me being your boyfriend isn't. I love you." He grabbed her arm to pull himself over to her. He laid kisses on her shoulder and back. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Emma smiled and turned her head. "Do you mean it? Do you really really mean it?"

Killian smirked at her. "Of course I mean it love. I love you so much. I mean if I didn't, why would I be with you? This isn't a trick. If it was, I wouldn't have been able to be with you. I have strong feelings for you Emma."

She hugged him and kissed his lips. "I love you too. I really do."

"Good. So what do you want for breakfast?"

"Surprise me." She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. "And don't burn the house down!"

He chuckled. "I'll try not to!"