CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Merry Christmas!
It's still Christmas Eve but I'm going to be recovering tomorrow so I decided to post today.

~

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock-"

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Why not?" Jasmine pouted, her eyes holding a slight sparkle.

I watched amused as Jasmine fought against her sister. After a few moments, I decided it was time to get down to business.

"What are we going to eat?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Laura questioned, her eyebrows furrowed.

"For Christmas! We can't just not have dessert! I would be down with apple pie, but that's not fit for Christmas. I was thinking something along the lines of cookies." I suggested.

"Only if you don't steal some dough." Laura said.

"And don't even think about starting a fire!" Jasmine fiercely glared at me.

"Okay okay!" I raised my hands up to surrender.

"Good." The twins said in unison, satisfied with my reaction.

~

"Apollo!" Artemis yelled.

"Yes my wonderful little sister?" Apollo questioned.

"What is all of this!" Artemis shouted at her brother.

Her base camp had been remodeled. The tents were surrounded by rings of Christmas lights and there were reindeer models everywhere. In the middle, where a fire would've most likely been, there was now an oversized Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with silver ornaments and embarrassing photos of the hunters as babies.

On the very top of the tree was an arrow pointing to the sky.

"It's Christmas Arty! Lighten up."

"I will not 'lighten up'! This is nonsense! My hunters and I need to work, remove all of this immediately." She demanded, stomping her foot to the ground.

"My followers went to spend time with their family and friends, so I thought I would spend my time with my sister." Apollo explained shyly, sighing softly.

"I'll take down the decorations."

Artemis made a quick decision and made a Christmas themed cupcake appear.

"On second thought, don't." She stated, "Merry Christmas."

Apollo smiled his blinding smile, "Merry Christmas."

~

"We should play a game."

"Baseball?"

"No, we should- wait what?"

"Just carry on."

"Okay... I was thinking a Secret Santa."

"That's not a game."

"Shut up Athena." They teased.

"I mean, not actual gifts, but gifts."

"Well I have an idea for everyone, the gift of Elysium."

Silena, Charlie, Anthony, Raven, Jessica, Michael, Bianca, Zoe, and so many more, all agreed.

~