Chapter 1- Intro

Apollo's POV

It was a normal day on Olympus. Athena and Poseidon were talking about Percy and Annabeth.

"That Kelp Head is doing nothing but keeping my daughter from being in her full potential!"

"Your daughter isn't fit for my boy! He's saved us all twice, twice!! He isn't keeping her from doing anything, she's gotten far with her project with Jason! My son is the best demigod there is and I will not let you shame him!" Poseidon bellowed.

Of course, Aphrodite would cut in.

"Annabeth is in her full potential only WITH Percy."

There was also Artemis and Ares.

"Come on, we don't have to tell anyone. None of the Fates will find out." Ares whispered, trying to take her hand, which was quickly smacked away. Idiot.

Then the non social ones, Hades, Hestia, Hephaestus, Dionysus, and Demeter. Maybe Hermes but he was usually busy so it was understandable.

Finally, Zeus and Hera. Hera was trying to be proper and act like they were all a family, but you could tell she was getting frustrated by the noise. Zeus looked nervous; he's probably cheating on Hera again.

I sighed and then yelled "QUIET!"

Everyone immediately turned to me because after all I am the almighty Apollo, the hottest God here.

"I just thought of something." I said pouting.

"Woah don't hurt yourself." Athena muttered.

I chose to ignore her and continued, "Artemis has her group of people, why can't I?" It's only fair."

"Group of people? I have hunters! They are well trained and blessed by me, they aren't simply people. They are maidens who deserve to be treated with re-"

"Yeah yeah. But I was thinking mine would be called Fred's Followers or The Followers of Fred.

"I like both." Demeter piped in.

"Thank you!" I beamed, "I can't have them unless we have a vote seeing as this was a thing for The Hunters of Artemis, so that's why I asked."

"What exactly would they do?" Dionysus questioned in a bored tone.

I shrugged, "I'll figure that out later."

"Alright I'm in." Hermes said.

"Let's all do a proper vote, all in favor of Fred's Followers, raise your hand." Zeus yelled.

Hermes, Dionysus, Hestia, surprisingly Hera and Hades, Poseidon, Demeter, Hephaestus, and of course the one and only Apollo, aka me, raised our hands.

"Alright, it's settled-"

"But there's no point! It's useless, father ple-" Artemis tried.

"COUNCIL DISMISSED!"

And we all flashed away, leaving Artemis there on her own.

What should my followers do? Hmmm. Time to gather the basics I guess.

-

That's the shortest chapter in all of my Watpoad history. I'm sorry and the others will probably be longer. Yeah. But that was the first chapter, hope you enjoyed!

Vote?
Comment?

RICK RIORDAN OWNS ALL THE PHO CHARACTERS AND THE PJO AND HOO SERIES! Aka Annabeth and Percy.

JAGTHI~ June 3, the day of excitement and fun. <my ending style for this story