HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (Finale)

Alright alright alright. We are le back for another chapter. Not a real one but I hope that is okay.

-Let us start!-

A few days later
"I can't believe we're doing this." Jasmine groaned as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Lighten up a little, you look great." Her sister said.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, but this is weird."

The leader of the followers was seriously questioning her life choices. She was dressed in a black top, with some weird design of sorts, galaxy leggings, galaxy converse, a galaxy cape, and her sister asked their brother for his hellhound. Pure black, with black eyes, he was dressed up too, and to the mortals he looked like a dog with bat wings. She however, was dressed as her mother, the one and only, Nyx.

"This looks nothing like her! She is a 1000 times more beautiful than me and I feel like this is just offensive." Jasmine whined.

"I'm going to be 5th wheeling so hard!" She added.

"No, Jay is going to be there, you guys can mope about having no one, together." Laura cheerfully chirped.

"But doesn't that-"The older girl paused, deciding not to question her sister.

"Nevermind."

"Look, we've been working hard for weeks! I think it's time to let loose a little. Have fun! It's Halloween, we should be mortals for a day, or at least act like we are," explained Laura.

"Fair enough." Jasmine sighed, realizing she would never change her sister's mind.

-

"Hey! Were all of you here the whole time?" Jasmine questioned when she saw the two boys sitting at the couch in this weird apartment.

Someone was missing.

"We've been drifting in and out of different Halloween parties. It's been pretty fun." Anthony shrugged.

Jasmine succeeded in not laughing in his face, for Anthony in a Robin costume was literally the greatest thing.

"Hey, where's Jay?" Jasmine questioned, noticing the mischievous boy was missing when Raven and Laura gave their boyfriends kisses.

"He's been drifting in and out of parties too." Anthony again answered.

"Yeah, you should go find him." Ryan smirked, a mischievous look in his eyes, which wasn't strange considering he was a son of Hermes.

"Okay..." Jasmine hesitated to teleport to Jay, as she was suspicious of Ryan's smirk.

Then she thought to what Laura had said earlier. She had to let loose. To not worry about every single thing that happens. Against better judgement, she disappeared, not knowing whether she was going to see her friends again for the rest of the night. Jasmine teleported to the front of a house, and it was completely decorated with jack o lanterns, ghosts, a scarecrow, and so many other things. You name it, it was there.

Jasmine walked inside and was soon dragged along in the house, being pushed by so many people, for the house was extremely crowded.

"For fucks sake Jay, why here?" Jasmine said, but nobody heard her since it was very loud in the house.