Chapter 4- Touching Base In Almost Every Way

Long chapter title damn.

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @_Stop_and_Stare_

Thank you so much <3 this really helps me continue with writing and cranking out chapters for all of you guys.
Saying that... What should I call all of you? I don't like calling people fans because I'm just me, so comment some ideas below.
Thank you! <3

Now the story begins.

Jasmine's POV

I stared at the decent amount of people we had gotten to join. What do I do now?

"Alright. We will be putting you into some temporary groups now to see what some of the skills you have are. This is only temporary." Laura started out, what would I do without her? Die probably.

"Archers, to the left! Swordsman in the middle! Others to the right. Daggers and spears go into swordsmanship." I yelled out. I can see the appeal of being a commander.

Laura cursed under her breath, "Not enough swords. We need to be ready for close combat in the wars. We have enough archers I believe. The others will be useful, but we need to figure out what they do and lessen them a little. Transfer them to swords maybe? I don't know, but that's the gist."

"Swords and archers may leave to their rightful cabins for now. All of you shall be at the entrance of Camp Half-Blood by tonight. Others, stay." I commanded.

"Go to the Roman camp. Collect as many followers as you can. Rank them as we did now, then we shall meet up at the tree. Ask a child of Hades to teleport you." I told Laura, to which she nodded to.

As she ran off, I turned to the group in front of me. Let's get started finding their skills.

-

-

-

Apollo's POV

"When do you need it to be finished?"

"Today. I need my group to be as settled in as possible. I can't have them all staying at my palace. After a while, we will start to travel. I need rest stops to be secure. We are not hunters, my friend. We don't just set up camp, we need camps built. Send the word to Hephaestus, thank you Hermes."

I hung up on him, as he needed to continue working. I sighed and rubbed my temples. This is way harder than I thought it would be. Time to contact Jasmine and see how she's doing.

"Jasmine!" I shouted with my arms open, to which she jumped.

She turned and jogged the few feet to me. I hugged her for a few seconds and then completely faced her.

"How is everything?"

"We have the recruits from the Greek side settled. We were going to try and get some recruits from the Roman side. Can we? Or will that maybe upset your balance between your two sides?"

"I have it under control, so we should be fine on who I am. Anything else?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We ranked the recruits. We have archers, not to many upfront fighters. We have healers and other powers on our side so that's good. We even have big three children, which will be strong. We need to work on the upfront combat, but otherwise we should be okay on that side of things. We have a few older people who have gone through the whole initiation, but others who are just 11. Age doesn't matter in combat, if they're good, they're good."

"Impressive. Thank you. I have a resting place for the followers. I'll meet you all here an hour before sleep time. I approve of your assistant, you guys will make a great team."

"Thank you." A bit of pink was stained on Jasmine's cheeks from the compliments.

"My followers aren't held as maidens, just so you know." I winked at her and she blushed. Apollo knows all, I ship her and that Hades child.

(Not Nico. CHILL.)

"He has my blessing, literally. I'll leave before you turn into a tomato." And I teleported off, but I was sure she yelled at me.

-

-

-

Laura's POV

I was excited. I had the Roman recruits with the Greeks now. We were all just waiting on Apollo at the top of the hill. Suddenly, he flashed in, right in front of us.

"Some of you will be staying at my palace. The others, well I have a surprise for you guys. Thank you guys for joining my group. I'm not going to bore you with an introduction you've already heard, so let's just get on with it." Apollo stated.

It fits him to be honest, no repeating. Showing instead of telling. I was still surprised when we were all flashed to a room. It was like a living room, only much bigger. It had around ten couches and twenty bean bags in it, with a huge TV in front.

"Welcome to the official Followers of Fred house. Upstairs, there are a ton of bedrooms, there is a board where you will all write your names in. The limit is two people per bedroom, opposite genders are allowed but please, don't do anything too crazy.

"The kitchen is to the left and the dining room is downstairs. There is a pool outdoors and a training area to the right. There are more things that you will find if you explore, but for now, I feel as if we should all go to sleep. You may go ahead and pick your rooms. You all have individual bathrooms. Now go!" Apollo shouted jokingly, watching the demigods run up the stairs to find the perfect room for them.

"Jasmine, Laura. Come with me." He said.

Nerves, shhhh.

"You guys will be staying at my palace. I must say that Annabeth did a great job on it. Don't you think?" He asked us as he stepped in to it.

"She did a great job alright. No, no, more than that." I stated in awe.

"Come on, I'll show you your bedrooms. The other house is right next to this so you can go visit any time."

We went up the spiral stairway that looked to be made of gold. Not sure if it is though, probably. We came upon two doors, on the opposite ends of each other. Our names were imprinted on them, on a silver name plate. Laura was written in cursive and so was Jasmine. I was on the right side of the hall and Jasmine was on the left side of the hall.

"Inside are your rooms, I'll let you explore them yourselves. Thank Hephaestus for this. I personally like the addition, now go on." Apollo guided us in front of our doors.

Jasmine and I looked at each other, nodded, then slowly turned the knobs on our doors. This. Is. AMAZING.

-

Heyyyy. New chapter yay! This is a 1,000 words so I'm pretty proud. The next chapter is only a few so I'll maybe upload that soon, since it's pretty small. A big thank you to all of you for all the support going on!

I'm currently working on the 6th chapter, which has the OC's in it :p I just got some brand new OC's though, so those might come in later than that chapter. Those are only for recent OC's though, really recent.

Anyway, the support has been really good with the votes and comments. I'm really looking forward to this story and I hope I can pull it off.

For now though, keep showing the support by voting and commenting. And I'll see you in the next chapter :p

JAGTHI~ June 24, the day of tiredness and-