Chapter 5- Ideas

Above is the crown Laura wears. Smaller than Jasmine's.

Alright so I don't really like this chapter but eh. ONTO THE CHAPTER.

Jasmine's POV

Name. Check.
Recruit. Check.
Purpose. Check.
Ideas from them. About to be checked.
Train. Not checked.
Categorize. Check.
Place to chill. Check!
Specials.(ranks) Check.
Initiation. Check.

"Alright so all we need is to train and get ideas from the group. We'll get working on the ideas now. I'll wake up the left wing you wake up the right?" I asked Laura for confirmation.

"Sure. Let's do this." She nodded and took a quick sip of her coffee.

We had both decided to wake up at 6 am to help organize the team. It was now 6:30 am and I imagined that our group wouldn't be to happy with the time.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT'S MORNING, GET UP!" I shouted down the hallway, knocking on the doors for good measure.

Laura and I quickly ran down the stairs to the dining room. Apollo was standing at the head of the table, leaning against the chair. There was a huge table, made up from pushing quite a few normal tables together. We had roughly 70, which was quite a lot. Let's not forget that the demigods are both Roman and Greek though.

(I don't know is that a reasonable amount? Or too much?)

The huge table was completely necessary. Apollo smiled widely at us and I could imagine what horror I would've gone through if I was wearing my glasses instead of contacts. I'll have to remember that.

"Morning. Take a seat as we wait for the others to arrive. Let me just go ahead and pop up the food."

Then he clicked his heels together and where there was a chair, a plate with food was in front. I'm kidding about the heels part, he actually snapped his fingers. The heels thing would've been cooler though, just saying. Laura and I decided to sit next to Fred, on either side of him since he was at the head of the table. I wonder who will take the other end.

Our extended family came rushing down the stairs, probably to find who ever woke them up. They all stopped at the sight of delicious food, but then proceeded to hurry into a seat to begin eating the food.

Laura cleared her throat and they all seemed to notice that Apollo was in their presence. They respectfully stopped eating and focused their full attention on him.

"Why are you guys looking at me? You can eat. I won't starve you. However, it's always been a thing that you have to throw food into a fire, as a sacrifice to a God or Goddess. It doesn't have to be me, for it's an individuals choice."

Apollo then looked at the center of the table, and fire appearing. A couple people jumped back, but all I did was wonder how he did that. Hephaestus probably did it actually. Everybody tossed in a piece of their meal and prayed to a certain God or Goddess.

I myself, prayed to Athena. I would need her strong will and strategy to help me as a commander. This may not be a full blown out army, but it's a group, a family, and I plan to do my absolute best for it. After the sacrifices were done, we all dug into our food. You would've thought we hadn't eaten in weeks.

After a couple people were done and the rest were just finishing off, I decided to talk.

"We had been wondering, by we I mean Fred and my sister, including me of course, if you guys had any ideas for the group. We wanted to be able to get some of your ideas, so it wouldn't feel as if you couldn't make choices or decisions yourselves."

"So what? Do you guys have any ideas? We already know we need to train you guys." Laura added in.

"We all need roles. A group isn't good unless we know what to do."

"Our group should be moving around and exploring things, not only crashing parties and things like that, just so we can prove to the gods that we're useful." That was a really good one.

"I need to learn all of your names too. Who said that last idea?"

"Me." A girl with long, straight dark brown hair said. She had a braid in her. My guess would've been Aphrodite if I'm honest.

"You should learn our parentage, have information on us so you know who to call if you need something done." Another voice piped up.

"That's actually really smart." Laura said as she started to think it over.

"What's your name?"

"Michael Ládron. I know it was good, that's why I said it."

"Rules. Everything needs rules. If you don't have rules, the whole thing crumbles down because no one has boundaries." A good friend of mine, Anthony Pierce, stated.

"Jay Martinez, and one of the rules should be that there will be nothing going on between couples while other people are here."

"Ew, gross." Ashley Elizabeth Brown stated with her nose wrinkled.

"Exactly." Jay replied.

"No bullying, this should be like a family to us. Teasing is okay, because after all that's part of a family, but no bullying." Sara S. Johnson decided.

Nice. She's not wrong.

"Wait. I know this is totally random, but who will collect the information on all of the followers?" An Aphrodite girl, her eyes were changing, mulled.

Laura shrugged and answered, "Probably a Hermes child. They're sneaky, so it will be the best option."

"Or we can just ask everyone questions and see their answers, but the stealing files of people would be way easier. Any Hermes children willing to do this?"

Michael Ládron and Ashley Elizabeth Brown raised their hands, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of them in the group. That brought me to an idea.

"We need a leader for all the Gods, like you have cabin leaders at camp. Someone who can get a certain gods children together quickly in case of an emergency. We'll decide that later though, we need to see people training to determine this."

"For now, Ládron and Brown, get to stealing the files. Children of Apollo stay, the rest may do what they please. We will be calling certain gods and goddesses children to train, so be prepared. Don't go anywhere but the house, just in case we call your parent. Some of the parents will be called at the same time, only if there aren't many kids for a parent. For now...DISMISSED!" I finished off. This is awesome, I could get used to leading.

I turned to face all the Apollo children here. "Time to train."

-

Yay hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I need to charge my iPod or it'll die so later. Someone suggested I call you guys Hunters.

Any thoughts on that?

For now though, please continue showing this book support, I love you all for it! It's been so awesome righting this so far.

JAGTHI~ June 27, The day of shops and evolving.