Chapter 7- We Get Amazing Items

The form of the chapter title is on point. If you get what chapter title I meant to copy, then you get a shoutout for next chapter.

My other chapter titles were cringe worthy and I'm just so glad that I thought of something else. Also, 1600 words gasp!

Anyway, let's get on to the chapter!

Laura's POV

"I'm so happy right now." Jasmine sighed, full of serenity.

"I'm just excited. I can't wait for the Hephaestus portion of followers to make these rings, bracelets, and necklaces." I replied.

"I'm also bursting with anticipation! Fred should've told us when he was going to give everybody the tattoos." Jasmine proclaimed, pouting.

"How are we going to decide the converse colors then? Everybody is bound to want different colors."

"True," Jasmine put on her thinking face, "but we'll just ask everyone which color they want when we hand out the other items."

"Nice," I decided, "then after we have all of our things we'll start on our first day of traveling to places to do many things. The group is training right now correct?"

"Yup." Jasmine confirmed my thinking.

"Wait. If we're both here.......and Apollo is getting the tattoo ready.......then who's leading them?"

Our eyes went wide, and we sprinted to the arena. As we neared the arena, we heard the sounds of fighting, which is expected.

"Alright guys. Let's take a break, we'll call you back in 5." Someone familiar said.

The followers, almost of them, dispersed to the kitchen to probably get a drink. There were two left however.

"Well what's going on here?" Jasmine asked with a playful smile on her face.

"Training." Ryan Braxton stated, smiling back at Jasmine.

A weird sensation erupted in my belly as this happened, all I know is it felt terrible.

"Thanks guys. We're sorry about this, we were just discussing some upcoming things for all of the group." Jasmine sneakily added.

"What might that be?" Anthony Pierce questioned with an eyebrow raised and a glint in his eyes.

"Can't say unfortunately. You guys will find out soon enough."

"Or.......we could find out now." Ryan remarked as both of the boys lunged at Jasmine, pulling her onto the floor.

"G-guys, stop!" She said as she tried to stop her laughs. They were tickling her, those little devils.

"I'll save you!" I proclaimed as I launched myself onto Ryan's back.

"Laura!" Ryan shouted as I steered him away from Jasmine.

"Surrender!" Anthony yelled out.

"Never!" Jasmine and I stated.

"Now what's going on here?" Another voice joined in.

Immediately, we all froze. We slowly turned around and were faced with Fred.

"Um, nothing?" Anthony vocalized what we all were thinking of saying.

Fred's little smile turning into a full blown out cheeky smirk.

Jasmine composed herself and stood up from the ground, sitting beside Anthony, and proclaimed "Tattoo time!"

"Yes actually."