Chapter 34

Lexa's POV

-Earth, present day-

We got back to Tondc a couple of hours ago. The wounded are with the healer and the prisoner is locked with the mountain man. Yes! He's still alive. Not for long. I haven't changed my clothes yet; it's our tradition to spend the night with the blood of our enemies on our bodies.

When we got here Lincoln ran to Octavia and they've been all over eachother since then. It's amazing how they don't seem to get tired. It just makes me think of a certain blonde and my hopes for her... Well, for us.

I search for her and she's sitting next to Raven. I hold the bottle of berry juice the skaicru made and walk over to them.

"More juice?" I ask holding the bottle up. They both look at me and smile while they nod. I pour them a full cup and they muttered a thank you. From one moment to another the dark haired girl gives Clarke a look, gets up and leaves. That's strange, but I ignore it.

"So Commander, are you enjoying your evening?" The blonde asks. I nod and look at her. Those green eyes are the most mesmerizing thing I've ever laid eyes on; her skin is so soft that I want to touch it all the time, just to make sure I'm not hallucinating. And her lips... Her lips are the ones I want to kiss tonight. Our first night together was amazing but the memories don't satisfy me anymore. I need to feel her touch and I need to feel her skin on my fingertips.

----------------

Clarke's POV

-Earth, present day-

Right after Lexa left I stayed and talked to Raven. A few hours passed and there was still no sign of them. And right when I was about to explode from all this worry, I start seeing movement on the trees near the city. I wait a few more seconds and there they are. There she is! Lexa is leading the group. I see Lincoln getting up and running towards Octavia. They hold eachother tighly and for a long time. Throughout every second, Lincoln whispers something to the girls ears. I walk towards Alyson and give her a hug too, but for some reason it feels uncomfortable. She's hugging me too tightly and she keeps sniffing my hair... It's weird and it's making me feel unneasy. Maybe it's just my imagination. She went to Nyko so he could treat a few cuts and bruises she had.

For the next couple of hours I sit next to Raven. We are talking and laughing, the festive environment helps us with that. I keep glancing at Lexa and she's talking to some warriors, both her people and mine. Wow I really need to get used to the fact that all of them are my people now. I start talking to Raven again and we stay like that for a while until I hear that voice I've been wanting to hear the whole night. "More juice?" Lexa asks. I look at her and I couldn't help but smile at her. My stomach is turning from all the so called butterflies... They're killing me! I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

After she poured the "juice" in our cups, the mechanic gives me a look and just left. What is she doing? Whatever it is, I'm thanking her internally.

Clarke, just say something... "So Commander, are you enjoying you evening?" Really Clarke?! Is that all you can think of? Stupid!

She just keeps staring at my face. Starting on my eyes then slowly down to my lips. I know that look... I know what it leads to. It has only been twenty four hours! Not that I'm complaining! In fact, who cares? I want her just as much as she probably want me so... Let me just think about something because that blood on her face is kind of distracting but exciting at the same time and washing it off must be quite interesting. I know! I feel my body respond to my idea faster than I thought and we're already walking in the direction I wanted.