Chapter 16

Lexa POV

-Earth, present day-

When our lips connected for the second time in ours lifes, I didn't want it to end! Clarke ignites a fire in me with just a look and I never thought it was possible to feel this much fire inside of our bodies.

Costia was special to me, she was my first friend and what I felt for her could only be discribed as love. But with Clarke is a different kind... I never wanted to be with Costia the way I want to be with her. I want the Skaiprincess to share my tent every night, I need her by my side everyday, I want to feel her arms around me all the time...

Our lips move in sync, it's so nice to feel this once more. It is so much better than what I remember.

One of her hands starts traveling softly down my neck and I feel every pore on my skin open. The hairs on the back of my head are all up and I start to feel something different. Something is growing inside my lower belly. I never experienced any of this or had anyone explaining to me what it could mean so I'm nervous and worried. I break the kiss and we're both out of breath. Clarke looks at me with a different expression in her eyes. I still don't know what that is but I'm not scared at all. In fact the growing thing inside me grows even more. I lock my eyes in her lips. How can something so small have such a huge impact on me? She bites her bottom lip and I feel the erge to kiss her again. But I restrain myself. She might have told me she was ready but I didn't want to do anything that might scare her away.

"Lexa, I need you..." Her was just husky plea. I couldn't deny anything with that voice but that looks like she has a different meaning to it. When we say need is like we want that something we're refering to but does she mean it like that?

"Skai Princess, what do you mean?"

"I need you..." She leans closer to me and I could feel her body against mine. It feels so natural! So...

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to need me anymore. I won't leave you." I never let my emotionless mask for this long but somehow I'm not worried. If Clarke uses her emotions as strength, why can't I?

"That is not what I mean Lexa..." She has this smile I've never seen that seems to ignite the already burning flame inside me. I'm confused...

"What do you mean then?" I take a step back and bump on a tree. She realized it and took a step forward reducing my options to escape. Not that I would want to, it's just my warrior instinct.

"I mean," She starts to unlace my arm armor and it falls on the floor. "I want you." Then she takes off all of my armor focusing on her hands. I let her, even though my second is the only one, besides me, who can touch my armor. But I don't mind, I'm feeling too much heat to think about tradition. "Are you hot yet? Well, more than usual?" She asks with a grin.

"I feel the heat, yes." I said shyly.

"Good" Her grin widens and somehow the heat grows even more. What do I have to do to stop this growing? It feels really good though. Clarke kisses my lips softly and the contact felt like a lash. Well, not exactly like a lash, it didn't cause pain. Clarke breaks the kiss and I grab her face and pull her to me. This is not a soft kiss! I can feel her breathing fast and it makes me realize I'm doing the same. It looks like I've been running for hours...

She breaks the kiss once more. Why does she do this? I want to kiss her more...

"Well, someone is eager." Before I have the possibility to say anything else, she holds my chin with her left hand and holds my head a little higher. Then she presses her lips against my neck and a strange sound comes out of my mouth. I can feel her smiling against my skin and it makes me smile too. I start feeling the finger from her right hand under my shirt right abouve my pants. Why is she doing this to me? Why am I still trying to understand how she does things? Just enjoy it Lexa, I hear the small voice inside my head say.

Her lips part from me and I feel her right hand touch my stomach. I don't know how she does this but the heat keeps increasing. Her head start to get lower and she leaves small kisses on the way. I can feel her lips on my shirt. And her left hand starts to travel down my body. I can barely feel her fingertips but somehow it makes my mouth make that noise again.

I can feel her tongue in the hole bellow my stomach and that sound comes out my mouth again. What is this? My eyes shut at their own free will and I realize how big the heat is. I entangle my fingers in Clarke's hair and I can feel every move she makes.

Then someone clears their throat and my eyes open wide.

Octavia...

----------------

Hello lovely people! How are you? Is your heart doing okay?

This is actually the first time I right a scene like this, so I don't really know if it is any good.

Could you be kind enough to let me know what you think?

Thank you so much for all of your support! You are amazing!

P.S.: I just have to say that your comments really inspire me. And maybe, just maybe, if you're kind enough to write something I'll be able to write another chapter today. Even if you don't, that's fine. I'll love you no matter what! Thank you again for being so kind to me! ❤