Chapter 6

Joe's P.O.V

I pulled up to the gym and got out of my car. I walked out of the darkness of the night sky and into the gym. I was greeted by the scent of sweat and clean towels oddly enough. I was dressed in my workout attire ready for a nice light workout.

Brook had been working at this gym for a week and i had barley seen her since. So i diced to come over and have her train me, as well as she could. I walked to the front desk and was greeted my very bulky man with tattoos scattered on his body. 

"How can i help you today?" his voice deep and harsh. "I'm here to train with Brook Tomson" i said and he looked me up and down. "Brook?" he asked and i nodded a little confused on why he asked me. He picked up the phone and his eyes were still glued on me. "Yes i have someone for Brook". He looked me up and down with disgust on his face for a moment then hung up.

He looked back at his computer and i coughed trying to get his attention. He looked at me as if i was crazy "Brook, is she coming?" i asked and he nodded looking back at his computer. One reason i stopped coming to the gym, everyone is an ass.

Then i looked to see Brook in a pink sports bra and black carpi spandex. Her hair was neatly placed in a bun on the top of her head, i didn't like that very much. She saw me and smiled widely and ran over engulfing me in a hug.

"Joye!" she shrieked squeezing me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and spun us around. I let her go and she landed on her feet. "I'm here for training!" she laughed "Come on Joe! You're already fit!". I shrugged and started to flex my biceps making Brook laugh and blush a little.

She grabbed my hand and led me into the main area. It was full of muscle men and scary muscular woman. I was really focused on that i didn't see Brook was on the other side of the room. "JOE!" she shouted and i jogged over to her. "Ready?" she asked and nodded "Give me all you got".

Brook's P.O.V

After and hour my training session with Joe was over. He was stretched out next to the bench press. He was covered in a film of sweat and his shirt was drenched. "So ready for more?" i asked and Joe frantically shook his head and whimpered.

I got down on one knee next to him and patted his chest. "You'll live" i said "I don't know" he said in one breath making me laugh. I looked down at my watch and saw it was the end of my shift "I'll drive you home?" i asked and he nodded.

I helped Joe up and we walked out to the lobby. "Hey chuck I'm out!" i called out and he smiled and nodded. "Have a good night Brook" he sang out and i walked Joe to the car. he laid in the back while i drove.

Before i could drive off, Joe fell asleep. I looked back in the rear view mirror at him. His normally perfect hair was now a mess and his full lips slightly parted and bright red. Because he kept biting them during the workout. And his shirt was risen up a bit and i could see his perfectly tan skin.

But i put my focus back on the road and dove us home. I pulled into the driveway and looked back at Joe who was still sleep. I got out and opened the back door and looked down at him. I got down on one knee so i was face to face with him.

"Joey?" i asked and he squeezed his eyes shut. He moved one leg and he whimpered in pain. I reached over and grabbed his hand and ran my fingers along his knuckles. "Come on" i said helping him up and out.

I helped him up to his room and pushed him on the bed. And groaned and just laid there and i felt a little bad, a little. "Do you want some food?" i asked and he nodded finally opening his eyes. I walked back down and opened the fridge.

There was tons of food and Joe's favorite, pizza. I grabbed a slice and put it on a plate. After warming it up and jogged back up and placed it next to him. "You didn't want any?" he asked and i shook my head with a smile.

He shrugged and dove into the pizza. To be honest i really did want some, but i was on a diet. And there was no way pizza was in it. I turned around and just browsed his bedroom. I found a lot of things that i could remember form when we were little.

"You kept all this junk?" i asked looking at him. "It's not junk, it;s my child hood!" he shouted with a much full of pizza. We both laughed and he swallowed the last of his pizza. I didn't hear anything else from Joe and just looked around.

Joe P.O.V

I stood up and walked over to Brook. "Let's go to the garden" i said and she nodded. I hobbled out to the garden behind Brook. She sat down in the grass and started picking little pieces of grass. I sat down next to her and i couldn't believe my eyes.

The moon light illuminated her skin and made her eyes sparkle.She looked at me confused "Joe?" she asked starting to laugh. "You look so beautiful" i said and my heart started to race. She looked down at her lap not saying a word. "Thanks" she simply said not believing me. 

"Brook i really do think your beautiful" i said trying to convince her. "Your the only one. Any other guy see me a cheep screw." she said starting to pick the grass with more force. I didn't want to argue with her so i just sat there.

She stopped and let out a sigh. "Joe I'm sorry. But really thank you" she said looking at me with a sympathetic smile. My focus moved to the bight moon and stars, i had never seen them this bright. I looked over to see Brook looking in amazement.

She then reached behind her head and removed the hair tie releasing the bun.There was a chunk that block her face from me. I reached over and tucked it back and she turned to face me. And i guess i couldn't help myself. 

I slowly started to move in and she didn't budge. I pressed my lips to hers and i felt her tense up. Then she start to relax and out lips moved in sync. Her lips were just as soft as i imagined they would be. And i couldn't help myself and i moved both my hands to her hair pushing her closer to me.

"JOE?" I hear Zoe call out, but her voice was distant. I pulled back from the kiss and Brook was smiling. "WAKE UP JOE" she shouted  in my face. And felt a strange sensation and i opened my eyes to find myself in my room.

Brook and Zoe were standing above me laughing. "Who were you kissing Joe?" Zoe asked making kissing noises. "SHUT UP" i shouted and threw a pillow at her. "Zoe just leave him alone, his tired" Brook said smiling at me. Zoe let out a puff of air and they left my room.

"What the hell just happend?" was all i could think.