Chapter 1: Miserable

[Cyan's POV]

Why can't you do anything right, Cyan??

You are a failure!!

You are such a disappointment!!

I drag the blade across my skin, tears dripping on the three new cuts across my skin. I wince in pain as the salt water stings them.

I hated being here. My parents always made me feel like i was worthless. They try and change me, treat me like a puppet, and yet still insult me and hurt me, emotionally and physically, everyday of my life.

I have to fake a smile every single day and it kills me little by little everyday.

My name is Cyan Winters. I am 18 years old. I have black hair and blue eyes, along with pale skin. Sometimes a bit too pale.

It shocks me everyday that I am still alive. Music helps me survive, but sometimes I feel like its not enough. 

My favorite band is Sleeping With Sirens. Their songs always make me feel stronger, as if there is hope.

But life isn't a fan fiction. There is no hero, unless in your dreams. Its how i was told, and what I am starting to believe.

I look at the time. It was only 7 pm. My parents must be gone to another party. I had enough time to make it.

I grab my purse, only needing my phone, ticket, and pass as i slip into my Sleeping with Sirens tshirt.

I was able to raise enough money to buy a ticket and backstage pass for tonight. Sleeping with Sirens was going to perform tonight with Pierce the Veil. I was finally able to meet my heroes, and my parents couldn't stop me.

I know what you're thinking: Why not just run away?? 

What, you think i havent tried that already?? They always end up finding me, and they hurt me more.

I am a prisoner living in fear.

I walk until i reach the bus stop, and then thankfully, the bus waiting there as i climb in, place money in the box, and sit tdown as we head to the venue.

I look through my bag, making sure i had my ticket and pass, when i accidently stumble upon my box of razors.

I thought i left that home. Oh god, what will Kellin say??

Then again... its not like he'll check my bag, right??

I stuff the little razors in my wallet and decide to throw out the rest before entering, just in case security check my bag.

I lie back, holding back tears.

What am i going to do after this show?? They will hurt me again. This time horribly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here's my new Kellin Quinn story.  Hope you like it.

Picture of Cyan----------------------->>>>

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=