Happily Ever After?

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah just hold on!" I yelled at Sasha through my bathroom door. I touched up my makeup a little bit and left my bathroom. "I'm so excited."

"Girl me too. We are finally graduating!" We both did a little happy dance and left my condo. "Steven, Teddy, and our parents are already there." I nodded my head and we got into my car driving to some stadium where we are gonna graduate at. When we made it there we already saw people with the biggest smiles on there faces. This was like high school graduation, but better. Your heart starts beating and your hands gets sweaty like crazy. Sasha went her seat in the back and I went to the front, because of our last names. People talked about this and that on the stage and I wasn't even paying attention, because I was trying to find my parents and Teddy.

God people take so long to do a speech it's like-

"Cyra Blu!" I stood up and went to go get my diploma shaking my dean's hand. "Good luck in life Ms. Blu." I nodded my head at him and said thank you.

"THAT'S MY BABY!" I turned to my right and saw my mom cheering with my dads, Teddy, and my moms boyfriend Derek. I started to fist pump while everyone was clapping and left the stage to go back to my seat. The dean called everyone's name up and we cheered and all of that happy crap and went to find our family and friends. 

"Congratulations baby." Teddy said kissing my forehead. Ever since we went to Spain we knew we were meant to be. I'm happy that I gave him a chance.

"Thanks!" I hugged him tight then I let go and hugged my parents.

"In so proud of you C!" My mom says whipping away her tears. Yeah. I'm proud of me too.

FIFTEEN YEARS LATER

"Rafael, get in the damn sheet."

"But moooooom. Why do I always have to play dead? Why not Michael?"

"Because I'm the oldest." My oldest son Michael said bitting into a apple.

"Shut up! You're only three years older than me."

"Still older."

"Dammit will you two stop? Baby just get in the sheets." Rafael rolled his eyes and got I the sheets. "Are you guys ready to scare Cynthia's boyfriend?" I asked excitingly.

"Hell yeah!" Michael and Teddy shouted in unison. I heard the door bell ring and heard my daughter saying I'll get it. I started to fake cry and my husband and son dragged Rafael in the sheets.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I screamed running into the living room where my daughter and her boyfriend was. Oh this is gonna be fun. I went next to Rafael's body and cried over it. "PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!"

"You see what you fucking did? You're pathetic. You couldn't even kill him right!" Teddy yelled at me.

"You were suppose to knock him out!" I yelled pointing at Teddy. "Then you were suppose to slit his throat!" I yelled again, but this time I pointed at Michael.

"Dumb bitch."

"Umm... I uhh w-what happened?"

"Are you fucking blind?" The boy looked petrified. I think I went a little too far... "fuck it. Help me bury the body."

"Hell no. I'm calling the cops." Shit.

"Wait!" Rafael got out of the sheets gasping for air.

"Man I hate being under those sheets."

"What's going on?" My daughter Cynthia rolled her eyes.

"My family does this to make sure you're good for me. Even though there method is extreme. It's pretty accurate." Cynthia said shrugging her shoulders.

"So... this is all fake?" We all nodded our heads. "Thank God."

~.~

"Teddy?"

"Yes amor?" He said tiredly squeezing me tighter around my waste.

"I love you so much." Teddy turned my head towards his and stared at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I see why I stayed with this man and married him. He's my everything and I love him to death.

"I love you more amor."

"I love you most."

FIN

IT'S DONE!!!! I know I know it was short, but I was stuck on what to write. BUT thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read and comment on my book. I will be having some new books soon so I'll keep you updated. Much love~ReignXBlack