It's a spa day this time

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

Okay the candles are set and so are the roses. God... I'm head over heals with this guy. I had on my white lingerie night gown. The white makes my skin pop. I put on my vanilla fragrance and took my hair out of my bun and let my tight curls show. Walking to my length mirror I looked at myself.

"Okay Cyra. Calm down your heart rate. You look sexy as ever. He won't be able to get enough of you. Your hair is one point and shiny. You're on point without makeup." I jumped when I heard the door knock. "He's here already?! Shit!" I rustled my hair. I ran to the door and opened it seeing Teddy loosening his tie.

"Hey amor I-" Teddy looked me up and down bitting his lower lip. Hold it together Cyra.

"Come in." Teddy came inside and his eyes lit up seeing the candles and the rose petals leading to my bedroom. "W-what's this for?" This is my first time ever hearing him stutter. Is he nerves?

"Well... you're always working so much and I thought you needed a break." I shrugged my shoulders. Teddy pulled me into a hug and started to kiss all over my face.

"No one has ever done this for me... gracias amor." I made Teddy follow me into my bedroom swaying my hips each step. I know he's enjoying this, because he keeps saying damn. I know I probably over done it with the rose petals forming a heart, but hell. I never done this for anybody.

"Sit down." I took off Teddy's tie and started to unbutton his shirt. I was starting to see his hard chest and abs. "Damn." Teddy got up and took off his pants and socks. He was left in boxers that says mommas boy. I couldn't help, but giggle.

"It was a birthday gift from my mamá okay? They're very comfortable."

"You might look all big and bad and incredibly sexy, but Mr. Sánchez you are adorable." I laughed some more pointing at his boxers.

"Don't call me adorable. I'm manly." Teddy pouted.

"Go lay on your stomach sexy." I said winking at him. Teddy made a confusing and awkward face.

"I'm not used to being commanded."

"Well to bad. Get on your stomach." He just stood there. "Now."

"I said I don't like being told what to do."

"Get. On. Your. Stomach. Now."

"Amor-"

"NOW!" Teddy hesitated then got on the bed. I grabbed the oil from my dresser and climbed on top of his back.

"Relax baby." I whispered in his ear. He was tensing up all the time I touched him.

"I'm sorry it's just... no one has done this for me before." Teddy whispered. No one really hasn't massaged this sexy beast? I grabbed the oil and poured some onto his back. My hands did the job of massaging his soft muscular back. I kept doing this for a good thirty something minutes then spoke again.

"As long as you're with me and as long as you treat me right. I'll do this to you whenever you ask. I promise." Teddy started to wiggle me off his back. He turned around and was laying on his back and made me sit on him. Tears were rolling down the side of his cheeks and I whipped them away. "Why are you crying?"

"You're the only person that made me feel... loved?" Teddy said laughing at the end. "I must sound so girly right now." He said rubbing my thighs. "Somehow you make me speak what I'm feeling. I don't know what it is, but thank you amor." More tears came out and I whipped them away quickly. I started to kiss all over his face making him laugh.