Hot Damn

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

Sasha and I pulled up to this beautiful Victorian castle like house. Our mouths were open the entire time looking at it. The house was huge.

"Wait until you see Mr. Sánchez's son penis. Your face will be the same."

"Sasha." I said and I playfully slapped her.

"C'mon C. Let's go inside." I pushed the door bell and Mr. Sánchez opened the door with a huge grin.

"Miss. Blu! Miss. Smith! Please come in." The inside of the house was even more beautiful. White and gold was everywhere.

"Your home is beautiful." Sasha and I said in unison. A short women with short blond hair and blue eyes came to us. Her little wrinkles in her face wasn't even bad. I'm guessing she's probably a little older than Mr. Sánchez.

"Hola! Que las chicas son hermosas!"
You girls are beautiful!

Sasha and I said thank you again in unison. It's pays off learning Spanish since you were a infant.

"Ohhhhh you understand español?" We nodded our heads. "My name is Ana and this is my husband Luis! Please come into the living room."  Ana said skipping away a little bit like a little kid.

"She's so adorable."

"I know right?" We followed Ana and Luis into their living room. I tried my hardest not to open my mouth wide open, but it still did. I looked like a kid when they first goes into chucky cheese.

"I need to marry a rich man."

"You have Steven he's rich. Like filthy." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"True true. God I forget sometimes. He's so humble. That's what I love about him." Sasha said all lovey dobey like. I smiled at her and looked around the room. I saw Ana pulling her son.

"This is my son Teddy. Teddy this is-"

"Cyra I know."

"Ouuuu I see a little friction happening." S said whispering in my ear. I chuckled a little. I smiled up at him and hot damn he was fine as well. No he wasn't fine he was fion. A blond girl wobbled a little to us and gave me a disgusting look.

"Ew you're black."

"No I'm brown." I said with a strait face. Ana, Luis, Teddy, and S laughed around me. The girl just rolled her eyes and started to talk to some other guy.

"I was going to defend you, but I see you can take care of yourself." Teddy said in his Spanish accent staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Well yes I can. I'm independent."

"My husband and I are going to let you too talk... talk about my grandchildren while you're at it." S said by to me and started to talk with a group of older women.

"What do you like?" Teddy asked arching his perfect eyebrow at me.

"Things." I said arching my better looking eyebrow. "What do you like?"

"Things also." I laughed a little shaking my head. A waiter came by and gave me a cup of champagne. Why do they have a waiter? Oh right. Rich people. I looked around and did my observing then thought of something.

"You know all these people right?"

"Yes. Why you ask?"

"Let's play a game. I guess someone's life and you tell me if I'm wrong or not."

"What will happen when you're wrong?" Teddy asked smirking at me.

"I don't know you choose."

"If you get three wrong I get to take you out on a date. If you get three right then no date." I nodded my head smiling evilly. He has no idea how good I am at this.