Alone time with the boo

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

"We're here amor." Teddy said whispering in my ear. I pooped up and had a huge grin on my face.

"Get the fuck outta here!" I jumped out of the bed and started skipping around. "Where are we?" I asked excitingly.

"We are in Jamaica babe." My face fell.

"Get the fuck outta here! Oh gosh! I have to brush my teeth! I have to shower!" I ran into the bathroom excited and hurriedly took off my clothes jumping in the shower literally.

When I got out of the shower and got dressed I heard Teddy yelling on the phone.

"Yeah do that like you always fucking do... do you think I care? I don't give a shit... oh that's rich coming from you... okay and? Just leave like I've been asking you to over and over again... Bye." Teddy turned around and smiled at me.

"Are you okay..." Teddy walked up to me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

"I'm always okay when I'm with you. It was just w-" I arched my eyebrow. "It was business." Teddy smiled showing his beautiful smile that I love. "C'mon amor. Let's explore Jamaica." Who was he talking on the phone with? It wasn't well didn't sound like business. It sounded all personal like last time. Maybe I'm over thinking yet again. Like I always say, Teddy isn't that type of guy. He USED to be, but not anymore. He's faithful. Teddy isn't the guy that fucks and ducks... or maybe he's waiting for me to have sex with him so he can leave me! But that sexy beast can have anyone. Hmm if he can or since he can have anyone, why is he with me? Questions questions.

"We're going to go to the hotel and go out dinner. How does that sound babe?" Teddy asked putting our luggage in the trunk. He lifted them up like the weighed nothing. The way his muscles and veins pop out will make any girl and guy go crazy. Oh damn the things I'll do to this man. Is it weird that I get turned on by strong muscular hands? Teddy's hands are so sexy. You can see his veins popping out and his well manicured finger nails. Dear lord that gets your girl going. If he takes care of his hands well... I know he keeps his dragon well too.

"Amor? Why do you keep zoning out?"

"You have really sexy hands." I said getting in the car. Teddy got in the car and started the engine before giving me a weird look. I mean what? He does. What did he expect me to say? Oh nothing sweetie I'm just staring at your wonderful face. Nah, Imma say what I was thinking. I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

~.~

We walked into the Sandals Montego Bay hotel. My eyes were wide the entire time looking at the elegant furniture. Teddy and I walked up to the front desk and he said reservation for Teddy Sanchez and the bellhop guy? Is that what they call them? Took us up to our hotel room. Am I in heaven?

"THIS IS AMAIZNG!" I yelled spinning around the room. Don't get me wrong, I've been to nice hotels before, but this one is just so beautiful.

"I'm glad you love it babe." I jumped on Teddy and wrapped my legs around his waste.

"I love it so much!" I yelled again and Teddy was turning us around. Teddy set me down and kissed my forehead.

"Get dress babe. Wear a that long yellow dress and white sandals. It's in the suitcase."

"Ew. Why yellow?"

"Because yellow looks amazing against your dark brown skin. Now, get ready. Imma take a shower." Teddy slapped my butt and I winked at him. When I opened the suitcase it was a long yellow dress. It was simple, but so damn cute at the same damn time. So were the sandals.