Money so tall all the bitches wanna fall

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

Toilet trees check. Makeup check. Sexy underwear to feel sexy even though I ain't getting any check. I walked down the hall to go to Sasha's place and was blasted with heat.

"Shit do you have the air on hell?"

"Shut your dramatic ass up." I fanned myself with my hand and saw Sasha hurling out three big suitcases.

"Why isn't Steven helping you?"

"Because her pussy game too strong!" He yelled from the room.

"I thought yo ass was sleep?!" Silence. "Oh now you're sleep huh?!" Now there was snoring. "Asshole." I chuckled and told her I'm getting my stuff, before I left Steven came out in boxers.

"Listen here carousal." I rolled my eyes.

"It's Cyra." He knows this.

"Yes crayola, listen carefully. Don't you let any man go near my baby." Sasha and I rolled our eyes not minding him. "I mean it."

"Uh huh." S and I said in unison. We walked out of her place and I went to go get my suitcases.

~.~

We got to our school on time and saw all of the students coming on the trip with us.

"Okay! I think that's the last of us. Everyone listen up!" The whole class got quiet. "This is an educational trip-" everyone groaned. "AND a fun trip!" Now they're hollering, including Sasha and I. "You can have fun, but not too much fun to where you're fucked up! Now everyone get in your cars so we can go to the airport." When Mr. Sánchez stopped talking everyone cheered and we all ran to our cars.

"This trip is gonna be fun." Sasha said buckling in her seatbelt.

"Girl yes." I said doing the same. When we got to the airport, it wasn't really packed like it should when it's close to summer.

"Okay class get in a single file line."

"What are we in middle school?"

"Micah hush." Mr. Sánchez said and Micah said something under his breath. Mr. Sánchez counted all of us and made sure we had our luggage. We all checked in, put our luggage away, went through security and was getting into the plane. I sat down at my seat and Sasha sat across from me. I took my phone out to call Teddy, but what was the point?

"What in the hell are you doing here?"

"It's nice to see you too babe." Teddy winked at me then kissed the top of my head sitting down. I wanted time away from him so I could think of I wanted to be with him or not. Now I'll have no time to think, because he's gonna be by my side the entire time. Hmm... I guess I can't blame him. I want to be by his side too, but not now!

"What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't go back to the place I was made and birthed?" Teddy asked pretending to look hurtful. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little at him.

"Please everyone put on your seat belts and turn off all electronic devices." The plane attendant said.

"Remember when you used to observe people?"

"I forgot about that. I hadn't done that in a while." I said strapping on my seatbelt.

"Well today is the day you start doing it again."