Well... shit happens

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

"Hey Derek. Stick your hand in this blender so I could see what happens when I turn it on."

"W-what?"

"CYRA!" I snickered and put the fruits in the blender then started blending it. My mom went over to Derek and I have to admit, they make a beautiful couple. But I'm not gonna say that until I'm done tormenting him. Teddy came down the stairs and kissed my cheek. When he turned around I kicked his butt making him stumble.

"Do not kiss me." I finished making my smoothie and poured it in a cup. I saw Derek sitting at the table with my mom beside him and he was rubbing my moms thigh. Yuk. I smiled and thought of something. When my dad Ali came down stairs and saw the face I was making, he already knew what I was thinking.

"Derek what's the best way to poison someone without getting caught?" My mom death glares me and I just smirk.

"Umm... rat poisoning." I responded saying mmmhmmm.

"Would you like to taste my smoothie? It's very delicious." I said sweetly. Derek's lips trembled and he looked at my mom for help.

"Uh umm." He cleared his throat. "No thank you."

"You sure? It's to die for." Derek looked back at my mom and whispered something to her. "Suit yourself." I said chugging down my smoothie. "Refreshing." I winked at Derek and he breathed out loudly.

"Stop scaring that man." Chauncey whispered hugging Ali from behind.

"A girl can't have a little fun?" I skipped up stairs to take a shower.

~.~

I got out of the bathroom and saw Teddy sitting on my old bed reading my diary. Why is he always going through my shit?!

"Dear diary why does Cameron keep staring at me? I mean he's sexy and all and I'll love to-"

"Give me my diary!" I yelled getting on Teddy's back to retrieve my diary. Teddy laughed like crazy and kept reading.

"Kiss those lips of his. There's something about them thin lips that drives me crazy." Teddy busted out laughing and turned on his back making me on top.

"Te quiero ver como este."
I love seeing you like this.

I took my diary away from his hands and threw it. I was about to get up, but Teddy's big hands were on my hips keeping me still.

"Let go of me."

"Nah." I pinched his nose and covered his mouth with my hands. After a few seconds Teddy let go and I let go of him causing Teddy to gasp for air.

"Are you fucking crazy?!"

"A little." What else was I suppose to do to let him let go of me? I went to retrieve my diary and put it back at my "secret" hiding spot. Teddy sat up and patted next to him. I sat down next to him and looked into his beautiful blues. He got up and closed the door then faced me with his hands on his hips.

"Do you ever think about us?" Do I think about us? I mean does complementing and saying how attractive he is indicates me thinking about us? In my calculations it does not, but does it? I mean really. I maybe thought about what if, but never went to deep with it. In all honesty I can't even remember if I had or had not.

"I don't know." Teddy made a confusing face and got closer to me.

"How don't you know?" I shrugged my shoulders not even trying to us all my brain power for that particular question. I'm saving all of my brain juice for school. Speaking of school... why hadn't I gone in a while?