Say what now?!

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them.

"Are you fucking serious Teddy?! We've only been here for four days! It's not even close to two weeks!"

"I know amor I know."

"Oh don't amor me! This trip was for you to relax babe!" Teddy came close to me and kissed my forehead.

"Sweetie, I swear it's work. Remember when I swear I'm telling the truth one hundred percent. Okay?" I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his strong torso.

"I just wanted to be with you longer..." I am bummed out. I wanted to spend more alone time with my Teddy. I love this guy, I love spending time with him, and cuddling with him in bed, and kissing all over his face.

"I know me too. You forgive me?" I looked up at Teddy and smiled.

"Of course I do. I can't stay mad at you babe."

"Because I'm sexy?" Teddy asked smirking.

"Shut up." I slightly pushed him and started to pack my clothes and makeup. I fucking hate his job. They always need him. I need him more! Okay maybe not, but that's my baby ight? I need to be with him.

~.~

I got to my condo and I only could take a three hour nap, because Teddy and I are going to his family's barbecue. The necklace he gave me never left my neck well only when I took a shower or slept. I wore it every single day and Teddy loved how much I wore it. I smiled and snuggled with my pillow. Ever since I said I love you to him and vise versa, Teddy couldn't stop telling me he loves me. It did get a little bit annoying, but he cares for me and so do I.

How did I get so lucky? Oh yeah, my teacher set me up with his son. But why me? I guess I'll ask Mr. Sanchez that myself.

"Hola everyone, this is my beautiful girlfriend Cyra." I heard ahhs and ouus when Teddy introduced me to his family. A tall black old man, but very attractive. Damn. Black really don't crack. He came up to me and kissed both of my cheeks.

"Nieto, ella es una belleza! ¿Por qué no le quedó embarazada todavía? Si yo tenía su edad estaré después de esto."
Grandson, she is a beauty! Why haven't you got her pregnant yet? If I was her age I'll be after this.

I laughed nervously and held onto Teddy's hand tighter. This is perfect they like me. Great. Teddy laughed and let go of my hand hugging his grandfather.

"El abuelo es mía. Fuera de las manos."
Grandpa she's mine. Hands off.

"It's so nice to meet you sweetie. I'm Manny Teddy's grandpa." Manny smiled at me holding my hand. He brought me into a bone crushing huge and all I could do was stand there. Manny let me go and pinched my cheeks. Dear God I hope he didn't mess up my contour.

"Please please, let me introduce you to everyone." I gave Teddy a worried look and he just gave me thumbs up. I flicked the bird at him and Manny started to greet the family to me. Like Teddy said, they were all nice. No one gave me nasty looks instead they gave me smiles. Did I mention this family loves to kiss cheeks and squeeze the hell out of you? Probably that's were Teddy got it from. I got bone crushing hugs left to right. At least they cracked my back for me. One older lady kept complementing me on my legs and winking at me. I think she has a little crush on me and is it to weird that I'm flattered? That a older pretty Spanish women is hitting on me?

Teddy's family is great. His little cousins kept "accidentally" pumping into me. This one little boy with dark tan skin, mousey brown hair, and light brown eyes kept tapping my leg and running away. After a while I got tired of it and chased him into the house.