CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

Cole blushed a little and looked back down at his tool. It was filled out about the way it had been in the shower area, earlier.

"Heh Heh, I guess we were pretty worked up, huh?" He embarrassed grinned some more.

I was still in a state of euphoria, amazed that this had just happened. "Yeah, I'm still tingling!" I put my hand on his stomach, moving it around in small circles.

Beads of sweat were glistening in the fading daylight streaking through the window. I watched the soft golden brown hairs spring back into place as my hand passed slowly over them. I looked at his belly button, an innie.

He was sprawled out, knees spread wide, one arm on the back of the loveseat, the other still semi around me, laying on the cushion. He was so gorgeous. I was sitting upright, my body turned facing his side. He watched my hand as I rubbed around on his belly.

Just as I'd done a few minutes before, I made my circles swing lower and lower, til I was grazing the base of his shaft, which was filling and expanding pulse by pulse. On one of the swings, I let my fingers go up onto it, and was rewarded with it hefting itself on up to touch his belly button. It was getting pretty hard, but still flexible. I let my fingers encircle its thickness near the base and held it up, watching it sway around like a drunk cowboy.

I was in awe.

"God, it's so fucking big," I whispered reverently. "It's way bigger than anything I've ever seen before."

I compared, and yes, it was as thick as my wrist. I tranced as I studied it. Looking at every vein and ridge, and the bumps and dimples, the terrain that compelled every part of my body to want contact with it, to it, of it. In me.

"Yeah, it's pretty big. I used to get teased about it, back in junior high."

"Teased? No way! Why would anyone tease you for having a big dick? Every guy wants a big dick! I do!" We both laughed.

I couldn't believe I was hearing myself say things like this to him! To anyone! To be able to say it out loud, and not fear the reaction was such a momentous event for me.

"You'd think! But back in new york my mom made me go to this all white school named New Beginnings Middle School and, in the locker room, some guys called me a freak. Not like, all the time. That was kinda like, one period in the time I was there. But, I was still skinny, about your size, in middle school; so it looked even bigger on my body then, you know."

"Was it this big then?"

"Oh, probably not this big, but still way bigger than anyone elses in class."

"Well, I can't imagine anyone teasing you about something so beautiful. I think they could've been gay too. You are a pretty boy!"

He was chuckling, but when I added the beautiful part, he looked down at his cock. I didn't read much into it at that moment, I saw him making it bounce.

"Hold on a minute Khalil, I gotta pee really bad! Be right back." He did an apologetic grimace, gathered himself and went to the bathroom.