CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ONE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

When I entered the hallway it was really packed but that was fine because I had ways of getting around people. 

So when I saw a size 10 pair of gold and white Jordan's coming up on me. I swerved sharply to the left to avoid collision.Then the shoes moved left too which stopped me dead in my tracks. I continued to moved right to continue walking and that's when I heard his deep voice

"Hey"

"Wassup" I said a few notches higher than my normal voice

"You smart ain't you ?" I guess it was a rhetorical question because he keep talking "Because Clark is a good coach but he is a dick about grades"

This only makes sense if you know how our high school works

Coach Clark was a good coach who spent his days teaching history and coaching his basketball team. That would be a heaven sent gift to the basketball jocks who thought since he coached and taught their history class it would be a breeze, but little did they know they had to maintain a grade point average of 2.75 to stay on the team.

Every year the new group of jocks would do whatever they could to make it into his class but Coach Clark didn't believe in a free ride so when they would finally make it into his class they would be in for a rude awakening.

Cole seemed to be waiting for some kind of response which was a mistake because I barely talk to anybody especially attractive straight boys!

I was completely unaware of him staring at me because my gaze had moved from the space between his eyes, to the luminescent browns of his eyes which I got lost in for what felt like the forever. 

It physically pained me to stand in front of someone as gorgeous as Cole Manning. He was wearing his a nice gold chain and a plain white tee. Even though his outfit was basic he himself made it looked like it was crafted from god himself.

 Even though his outfit was basic he himself made it looked like it was crafted from god himself

"Ahh yo you okay?"

My head jerked up so fast it was a blur. I realized I was still standing in the middle of the school's hallway.

"Yeah" I said quickly not sure of what question I was answering and obviously he didn't either because he cocked his head to the side like a dog.