Chapter 25: Happy and Epilogues

RONNY'S POV

After everyone left, Xo put Grace into her crib. She was exhausted so I encouraged her to get to sleep. As I looked at both Xo and Grace, I felt more grateful than ever before. Xo, the most beautiful, kind, independent, smart, sassy, wonderful girl in the world chose me, and Grace the cutest little girl, who already had me completely wrapped around her tiny little finger.

I picked her up and rocked her slowly, and in that moment I never felt happier. 

EPILOGUE

1 Year Later..

XO POV

"Ronny Newton." The chancellor of college called. I cheered as loud as possible, with Grace on my hip, and Liza and Gerald beside me cheering along. He walked to center stage in his white robe and had a huge smile as he took the diploma he had worked so hard for. Grace cooed and gurgled along with the cheering and I kissed her forehead. He looked into the crowd and smiled at us. 

After the ceremony was over, he quickly headed over to us. Gerald and Liza hugged him first, "We are all so proud of you son." Gerald told Ronny proudly. 

He smiled, "Thank you!". He then turned to me, and my heart still fluttered the way it did when I first saw him. "Hey beautiful," He whispered, pulling Grace and I in for a hug and he kissed me on the lips. He looked down at the baby and smiled, holding her small hand. Grace's eyes lit up when she saw her father, a smile exactly like Ronny's stretching across her face. 

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Ronny asked me. 

"Sure." I replied softly. 

"I'll take Grace." Liza offered. I nodded and handed her to her grandmother. Ronny took my hand and led me to an empty area. 

We looked out the huge window that overlooked the city. "This has been quite the year hasn't it." He started. 

I smiled, "The best year of my life." I replied honestly. 

His thumb gently grazed my cheek, "Me too." He agreed. 

Suddenly he got down on one knee. My heart was pounding excitedly, and pretty much exploded when I saw him pull a small velvety box from his jacket pocket. "Ron" I whispered. 

"Xo, I have been in love with you since the first time I saw you. When you ordered that Old Fashioned, I knew you were special. You're beautiful, sweet, funny, genuine, and perfect. I love you more than anything in the world and the fact that you gave me Grace has made my love for you even greater. So with that said, there is only one thing left to say. Xo Triesta, will you marry me?" 

My eyes were now streaming with happy tears, and I couldn't speak for a minute. "Yes, yes yes!" I finally replied. 

He stood up quickly and picked me up, twirling me around and kissing me passionately. After he set me down I was still hysterical. He took my left hand and slowly slid on the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. "I love you Ronny." I told him. 

"I love you Xo, and this is the beginning of us." he replied, and he held me tight. 

THE END

That concludes "One Night"! I've really enjoyed writing this book, and I want to thank everyone who has read, followed, and voted, it means the world to me! Stay tuned for future books!! :)