Chapter 18: Decisions Decisions

Three Weeks Later...

XO POV

Staying over at Ronny's had been becoming a more frequent thing. I even had my own drawer at his place with toiletries and pajamas. Each week that passed was getting closer to the baby and I was getting bigger and bigger. One morning I was lying with Ronny, his arm wrapped around me, my hand running up and down his arm. "Hey so I have something I wanna talk  to you about." Ronny started. I was nervous, I had no clue where he was going. I sat up in bed, grunting from the force. "What is it?" I asked. He looked nervous, "Well lately you've been staying over a lot lately, and well the baby will coming in just a few months. And I, uh, should get to the point. I was wondering if you would move in with me?" He finished, looking at my face nervously. 

My heart was pounding, I had no idea that this was where he was going. I was taken aback, as stupid as it sounded, I hadn't even considered living arrangements once the baby came. "Uh- I," I started stammering when he stopped me, "Xo stop. I know I just sprang this on you and you'll want time to think about it, and that's fine, I want you to really think about it. Honestly I just love spending time with you and want as much time with you as I can." He said with a shrug, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled and then looked at the clock, it was time I get ready for work. I got out of bed and opened my drawer, which luckily held a spare change of work clothes. I pulled on grey, loose dress and flats, I had officially given up on trying to squeeze my swollen feet into heels. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my purse. 

As I drove to work, my mind was replaying what Ronny had just asked me. I was not expecting this at all, and I had no idea what to do. When I got to work, I tried to force myself to work, though other things were pressing on my mind. When I got to my office, I found I had dozens of new emails, I was taking on some extra projects while I could before I had the baby and went on maternity leave. 

I found myself distracted by Ronny, the baby, and how my life had changed in just these past couple of months. On my desk was a picture of Stacey, Fiona, Ursula and I at the beach last year, I smiled as my eye travelled to my most recently added picture, a picture of Ronny and I, taken just a week ago. I ran my finger over it and texted the girls, I needed their advice. 

---BREAK----

After work, I drove back to my apartment and the girls were already there waiting for me. "What's the big problem?" Fiona asked as I kicked off my shoes and took a seat on the couch. "Well this morning I was at Ron's cause I had slept over when he said he needed to talk to me. He was saying how the baby would be here in only a few months, and how he loved spending time with me and he asked me to move in.' I started, looking to their faces for a reaction. "What are you gonna do?" Ursula asked. 

"That's what I need your help with. I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do. I love Ronny, he's great. I have a great time with him and the baby will be here soon,  but then again I've only known him for a few months. We only started dating and we're already having a baby together, is moving in too just like extremely fast for a relationship. I also love this apartment and rooming with you Stace. But it could be fun to live with Ronny, we would be like a real little family. But what if we don't match living together 24/7 or if I say no and I miss out. I just, I just don't know." I said, burying my face in my hands. "Hey don't panic Xo." Stacey started calmly. Fiona nodded her head, "Yeah, it sounds like Ronny really likes you and just wants you to be happy. And whatever you chose is gonna work out good, and if not, you can always change your mind." Fiona encouraged. 

I took a deep breath, I knew what my decision was.