Chapter 19: My Move

XO POV

After talking with Stacey, Ursula, and Fiona, I knew what I had to do. I drove over to Ronny's apartment and slowly waddled up the stairs. I was gonna have to start taking the elevator, I thought to myself as my growing belly was making stairs difficult. I finally arrived at his apartment and knocked on his door. A moment later he opened the door, surprised but happy to see me. 

"Hey babe,' Ronny greeted, opening the door to let me in, 'What are you doing here?" He asked me. I took a slight breath. "I just wanted to see if your offer from this morning was still on the table." I started. He gave a slight smile, "It is definitely still open." He said. I smiled at him, "Okay then. I was thinking and I would love to move in with you." I said confidently. His smiled widened so much that his dimples deepened, "Really?" He whispered excitedly, and I bit my lip and smiled. In one quick movement, he pulled me into a tight hug. "That is so great!" He said happily. After we broke apart, I stepped back towards the door. "I-I should probably get going, I know you have work soon, and I didn't want to just surprise you. I just had to tell you that I wanted to move in with you." I said, running my fingers through my hair. Ronny stepped closer to me, "Hey I love when you're here, if you want you can stay here." He said. 

"I'm kind of tired, and I have some work to do." I said. "Don't over stress yourself Xo. Please. I don't want anything happening to you or the baby." He said worriedly. I cupped his cheek in my hand and pecked his lips. "Don't worry Ron, I'm okay. I'll see you later." I said softly, heading out the door with Ronny behind me. He walked me to my car and opened the door for me. 

The next morning I woke up and looked around my room, it was fairly neat but definitely lived in. I was gonna have to go to the store and get boxes to start packing everything. I didn't have work on Saturday and neither did the girls so I called them to come with me. I tied my hair into a messy bun, black capris leggings and one of Ronny's t-shirts. 

We headed to the packing store. "This is so exciting Xo," Ursula stated as we got boxes of every size. I smiled I couldn't believe it was happening. "I can't believe my roommate is ditching me." Stacey grumbled jokingly. I hugged her, "You'll always be my special roomie." I told her with a smile. 

As we were walking out the store I passed Warner. I felt awkward, I hadn't seen him since we broke up. "Hey Xo," He said, his face expressionless. "Hi Warner,' I greeted back, "These are my best friends Stacey, Ursula, and Fiona." I introduced. He smiled politely at them, "Nice to meet you," Warner politely stated, staring at Ursula. I cleared my throat, "Well we should probably get going." I said and we headed our separate ways. 

When we got in the car, I immediately burst out, "So Warner was checking you out." Ursula's face turned pink then crimson. "I don't think so." She stuttered awkwardly. "I think so," I countered back, Stacey and Fiona agreeing. "He's your ex though so what does it matter?" Ursula said. "Barely an ex, and it wasn't like I was in love with him, so if you're interested, go for it.' I told her, "I have his number." I offered. "I'll think about it."

---BREAK----

Later that night, Ronny came over and helped me pack some things up. I was folding some clothes into boxes while he wrapped some things in bubble wrap for me. While I was wrapping up a box I heard Ronny mumble, "Woah," to himself. I turned around to face him, "What?" I asked him and he held up a red, lacy bra. I blushed, which only deepened Ronny's smirk. "This is hot." He said. I laughed, "Oh hush, I'm already pregnant." I teased and he slowly walked over to me, kissing my neck slowly. I giggled and he tickled my side. I almost couldn't breath I was laughing so hard, I could totally get used to this.