Chapter 22~ Favorite Girl

Song: Wish You Were Here- Avril Lavigne

~Danielle~

“I love you, babe.” Liam laughed, as I finished doing my hair.

That was the first time he’s said that to me. “I love you too, Li.” I smiled at him.

He went pale for a second, before he walked over to me, and kissed me on the top of my head.

“Hey! Don’t mess up the master piece. I just got it nice and straight.” I joked.

“Yeah yeah. We all know how you hair is, love.” He joked. 

You’re who I’m thinking of.

Girl You ain’t my runner up.

My phone started to play Favorite Girl, by Justin Bieber. I looked at the number, it didn’t look familiar.

“Hello?” I asked into the speaker, putting on my make-up.

“Hello. Is this Miss.Danielle Peazer?” I was asked.

“Yes, it is, may I ask who’s calling?” Maybe it’s a new dancing gig! 

“Yes, I’m here at the Mercy hospital in Wolverhampton, it seems that your brother, and a few friends have gotten into a fairly bad accident,” She started. 

I looked over to Liam, his face was now pale as well. “Mhm.” 

“Well, we’d like you to come in, and also, I see that your name is listed under sister-in-law to a Niall Horan?” She asked.

I smiled at the cute leprechaun, of course he’s already put me in. “Yeah.” I half smiled, still thinking about them in the hospital.

“We’d like you to come in for him as well, and do you know what number we can reach his brother, Liam Payne, at?” She asked.

“Actually he’s my erh-” I paused, “husband.” I laughed, thinking about listed as his sister-in-law.

“Okay, we’ll need you to come in as soon as possible.” She thanked me.

Before I was even off the phone, we were both heading to the car. 

“This isn’t happening.” I mumbled, hoping Li would drive faster, I need to make sure their all okay.

~Harry~

“Mr.Styles?” I heard. “Are you awake?” I slowly opened my eyes, and quickly closed them again, as a bright light was shined in them. 

“Erg!” I groaned, not wanting to open them up again. Where am I?

“Mr.Styles, we’ll need you to open your eyes.” I opened them again, and glared at the light.

“Patient seems to be responding correctly.” Someone else said. 

“Other than his right arm.” The first voice responded. “X-Ray.” He announced.

“Wh-whats going on?” I asked, why is everyone all over me. “Where am I?”

“Sir, you were in an accident, you are at Mercy hospital, we need you to remain still, for the X-Ray.” I started to panic, remembering what happened.

“Is my boyfriend okay?” I asked, trying to sit up.

“Who is your boyfriend?” He asked, me.

“Louis- Louis Tomlinson.” I told him, trying to move, but then I realizes I was being held down at my legs.

“We’ll let you know, son. Right now we need to worry about you.” 

I tried to move again, but then I just lost all energy, and fell back asleep.