Chapter 12~ Why?

Song: Collide- Howie Day

-Niall-

"Ni, open up." I quickly sat up, realizing I had fallen asleep in the game room. "Ni?" I heard Liam call.

I got up, and opened the door. "Li!"I sobbed falling into my brothers arms, remembering the fight with Zayn.

"Shh. I know, Ni.. I know." I could feel myself shaking.

"Li, I didn't even know I was doing anything wrong!" I tried to compose myself.

"I know, Ni. I heard its okay. But I hope you realize you need to talk." He looked like he knew how everything was going to end, badly.

"I know, Li." I sniffled. "I need to get it out of the way, I'll be right back." I got to what is soon to be my old room.

I finally took a step in, seeing Zayn curled in a ball on the bed. "Zayn." I sat down next to him.

"Yeah?" His voice told me he'd been crying.

"We need to talk." I mumbled.

"I know. But, Ni." He paused. "I'm sorry."

I wanted to forgive him then and there. But, I just, can't. He doesn't trust me. I sighed. "Me too, Zee. But..." Am I really about to do this? "But I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me." I finally managed out.

He turned over quickly, clearly not expecting that. "Ni-" he started. "Fine! Get the hell out then!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry, Zee." I got up, and went to did my brother. I need him right now.

-Third Person-{Just wanna try this out xxJ}

It had been almost a week sense Niall broke up with Zayn.

Both boys were acting different. Niall locked himself in the game room -his new room- only leaving for food, and the bathroom. Talking to no one.

Zayn. He would skip work. Then go to bars, and pick up girls. When he brought them home, he would wait until Niall saw his girl or the night, and then bring her up to his room.

Everyone knew what was going on.

-Harry-{I know short, but I said try. xxJ}

"Haz?" Lou walked into our room.

I hummed in response. "How's Evie doing?" He laughed looking at the dog who was flopping about in front if me.

"Playful as ever. Still can't believe you named your dog after a Pokemon." I scooted to my side of the bed, so he could sit too.

He laughed, and then his face went serious. "Can we talk?" I was about to tell him of course we could, but then he spoke again. "About Jake?" I plainly stared at him, no matter how much I run from him, he is always there.

"Uh, I, guess." I mumbled.

"Haz," he froze, I'm sure trying to figure out the best way to ask me something. "I saw your arm last night." He looked up, expecting something, an explanation, I'm sure.

When I didn't say anything back, he continued. "Why?" I thought he meant the weirdo my arm. Not the question. "Why did you wright 'why' on your arm?"

I wanted to scream. Not at Louis. But just at anything. "Because. That's why I wanted- no. Want to know. Why. Why did I do this to myself? Why me? Why us? Why?" I tried hiding ny emotions, but I'm sure I failed myself at that too.

"I don't know, babe. But when did you do that?" He questioned. It seemed like he felt guilty, I didn't want him to see, I did a good job at hiding it, apparently.

"The morning you met Jake." I mumbled.

"Did he text you that morning?" He hissed.

"Yeah."

"Did you save them?"

Yeah, why?"

"I want to see them." He out his hand out.

I leaned over the bed, grabbing my phone, and handed it to him.

I saw him concentrating on the messages. His eyes narrowed every time he read a new message.

"Haz. Why didn't you show me these?" He pleaded.

"Honestly, I thought you had already read them." I stated flatly.

"Next time he messages you, please tell me." He handed my phone back, and started playing with Evie. I've noticed that when he's stressed he'll play with her.

"So what do you think of Ni, an Zayn?" He asked.

"I realize Zayn is my best friend, but, he's being a total ass. Do you see how he just waits for Niall to see his tramp of the night?" I sighed. "He's killing Ni, and he's enjoying it." I frowned.

"He's being a huge dick. Ni's not talking to anyone." He looked up to the door realizing we should close it so no one listens to out conversation.

After he closed it, I responded. "I get why he just closed Ni out. I mean he's always been like that."

"What do you mean 'He's always been like that'?" He asked, confused.

"Well when I was with Jake, and I wasn't allowed to talk to him, instead of asking why, he just left, pissed at me." I mumbled, that always hurt me, I wanted him to ask me why, so I didn't have to tell him without him being curious.

"When did you become friends again?" He questioned.

"Well, he knew something was up when I called him begging him to come get me, and he walked him to Jake beating me." I wimpred at the memory.

He pulled me to a hug, and cood in my ear. "Haz, shh. It's alright." He whispred.

"But he''s also very protective." I debated wether or not to tell him.

"How so?" he aksed.

"Well, after he called the cops.. he beat the hell outa Jake." I smiled, but grimaced at the sight that was seraed into my brain.

He smiled back. "Good, cause I woulda killed him." He laughed, but I could tell he meant it.

"I know you would've, Boo. He even went to jail for a few hours before I got him mum to bail him out."

"Zayn?" "How come he went to jail? He was defenting you." He looked confused.

"Well the bruises, cuts, and broken bones on Jake, told the cops a second story." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait... When was that?" He finally gaped.

"About two months before I met you." I tld him honestly.

"Thats why you were carefull around me for the first few months." A look of understanding crossed his face.

"Closer to a year." I laughed slightly.

Soo chapter 12, what do you think. The more commets the more I'm going to want to write guys, c'monnn vote/comment/follow pleaaaaase lovlies. I'm sorry I haven't been dedicating, I'll start again soon. Promise <3 xxJ