Chapter 6~Pain

Harry

I wrapped my arms around Louis, realizing that he was about to hit Liam. He had a right, I would do the same if that was Gemma. But I won’t let him hit anyone.

I felt my side feel a tinge of pain. I realized that Louis had just turned around and punched me. I stumbled backwards, in to Zayn. I turned to him, he realized what I was thinking. “Niall, get him off Liam please!” Zayn shouted, walking me to his room. 

“Haz, it’s okay.” He stroked my back, “He didn’t mean to. You know that!” I was shaking, what had just happened. 

“Get the hell off me!” I heard Louis shout, then a loud crash in the hallway. I shook.

“Zayn!” I sobbed in to his shoulder. 

“Haz, it’s okay. Shh.” He rocked me back and forth.

There was a loud slam next to the door. Someone had gone to our room. “Haz, you sleep in here tonight. Okay? Ni and I will sleep on the sofa. I need to go make sure everyone is okay.” He hugged me a bit tighter, before getting up and walking out.

I curled in to a ball, just waiting for the nightmares to return. Louis once made these nightmares go away. Not anymore

Zayn

“Ni!” I yelled, walking out of our room. “You alright?” I asked, seeing him stare at Liam’s room in disbelief.

I ran closer to them, looking in the room. Louis and Liam were grabbing each others shoulders, and mumbling curse words back and forth. I ran in quickly. 

“Liam!” I yelled, pulling him off Louis.

“Stop!” He shouted, smacking me aside the head. 

“Liam! Fucking stop!” I shoved Louis off him, and Liam on the bed. “Louis, leave! Now!”

Louis stormed out of the room, shoving past Niall. I watched to make sure he went to his room, not mine.

“Dani what the hell were you thinking?!” I heard him shout. 

“Liam!” I demanded. “What just happened?!”

“I’m not really sure. Keep that psycho away from me!” He slammed his door.

“Ni?” I asked. He just fell to my arms.

“Zayn.” He sobbed.

“Come on, go get some clothes, and I’ll have everyone go home.” I started to walk away, as did he. “Wait! Knock on the door first.” I didn’t want him to scare Haz.

“Um, everyone, we’ve had a slight misunderstanding. So thank you all so much for coming, but we are going to need to ask you to leave. I’m really, very sorry.” I asked, getting half way down the stairs, realizing that everyone was looking up at me, already.

A group of mumbles, and head nods, were what I saw, before walking back upstairs, to check on Ni and Haz. “You alright?” I asked Haz, seeings how I saw him curled in to a ball on the bed. Niall was next to him, rubbing a hand on his back.

Haz slowly nodded his head, but his shaking body told me otherwise. “I’ll be right back.” I said, just feeling adrenaline in me. How the hell could he do this to his boyfriend.

I walked to Louis’ door. I walked in, and I saw Dani look up at me surprised. “Is Liam okay?” She asked.

“He’s fine, a few bruises, but nothing he can’t manage.” I smiled at her. “Where is Louis?” I half demanded.