Chapter 2~Reunited

Louis

“Boo?” My boyfriend, Harry, asked walking in to my room.

“Hmm?” I groaned out. I looked over to the clock, it read 7:36. It’s too early to wake up.

“Aren’t we going to Wolverhampton today? I wanna get a head start. Gemma said that she’ll meet up by the train.” I sat up, realizing that we were going to Wolverhampton today to pick up Gemma. 

“I’ll be ready in just a minute.” I jumped out of the bed and ran over to my dresser. I threw on some snug skinny jeans, and my fitted black tee shirt. 

“Is there a reason you’re looking all sexy like for my sister, Tomlinson?” Harry joked, walking back in the room.

“I don’t know, should I be?” I winked at him, pulling his waist to me.

“Not. At. All.” He mumbled. I saw his eyes flicker to mine for a second, so I quickly kissed him. We both pulled away when his phone started to buzz. “Sorry, Boo.” He went over to his phone that was tangled in our mess of blankets. 

We’ve been living together for about a year now, dating for almost two. “Hey!” I looked up, he was talking on the phone now. “You’re really there?!” He cheered. “Lou and I are going today.” He looked up to me. “Wanna meet Zayn and some of his friends?” He asked me.

“Sure.” I smiled. He went back to his conversation, while I went down stairs and started to make us some tea before we left.

“So um, he said that he had a friend named Niall, and a friend named Liam that he wants us to meet. But by the way he said Niall, I think there is something more going on there.” 

“Niall?” I asked. He nodded his head. “Brown haired boy? Adorable?” 

“Um. We didn’t talk about looks. But is there something I should know?” He asked, sounding, and looking a bit jealous. 

“No!” I said, can’t even imagine cheating on my Hazza. “But I’ll be right back.” I ran out to the mail box. Sure enough, there was a letter, from Nialler. 

I ran inside, opening it, and reading it. 

He keeps asking if I have a girlfriend. I don’t really know how I’m going to tell him I’m gay. I’ll have to eventually. But I’m just dreading that day. I don’t really know how he feels about it. 

“Earth to Lou.” Harry said, once I set the letter down. I looked up to him, still smiling at the letter. I miss this boy. “What’s that?” He asked, taking the letter from my hand.

“Hey.” I said, but not taking it back, not like there is anything to hide in there.

“Woah.” He said, I’m assuming once he got to the name. “Is that the same Niall?” 

“Well I’m assuming so. Know how I was adopted?” I asked, he hesitantly nodded his head. Sometimes that is a touchy subject for me. “Well we grew up together, he’s 16 now. It’s weird. We’ve only been talking through letters, never even bothered to try phone numbers.” I laughed, thinking about it.