Chapter 14~ I'll Protect You

Song:Don't Let Me Go- Sam McCarthy & Harry Styles

~Louis~

"Haz, are you okay?" I asked once we got to the car. All he's done is stare blankly at the text he sent to me, and hug me, sense I got to him.

He didn't say anything for a second, and just as I was about to speak again, my poor broken boyfriend let out a sob, not one that was small, he was starting to shake, and cry like I've never seen before.

I got out of the car, and ran to his side. "Shh, Haz, it's okay. He's gone, please. I'm not going to let him get to you again." I hugged him, and stroked his soft curls. He was shaking under my touch, but I could feel him start to calm down a bit, now that I was holding him. 

After him calming down a bit, I finally managed to get us home, I didn't like only being able to hold his hand right now, he needs me. We went right up stairs, and laid down on our bed, I heard his breathing slow soon after, he was finally asleep, but mumbling things that I haven't heard from him in a while.

"Please, stop." Then he would wince, and hug my arm thats over his chest tighter. "No, he wont." He cried, rolling around more. Then he started squirming around, like he was being held there. 

I don't know if I should wake him yet, I know he hates knowing that I hear him talk in his sleep, but I also can't stand to know that I could wake him up, and him be inn a safe place. 

I gently stroked his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, hoping to maybe calm him. "I love you, Haz." I kissed his ear, he smiled, at least thats working. "You're perfect." I kissed him again. "I wont let him get you." His eyes fluttered open. Not what I was hoping for, but at least he's not in that place anymore.

"Boo?" He asked, knowing I was the one holding him. 

"Hmm?" I hummed in response. 

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" My heart just broke in two. 

"Of course not! Why would I leave you, babe?" I pleaded, looking at his eyes that were getting glazed over.

"It's nothing." He gave me a fake smile.

"No, Haz just tell me. Please." I sat up more, so I was looking at him more.

"Don't worry. Just thinking." He smiled. At least that one was sincere. "I want to sleep again." He closed his eyes, curling into a ball against me.

After thinking about why he would ask me if I would ever leave him, I found myself tired, so I fell into a restless sleep. My poor baby.

I woke up alone, I just assumed that he'd gotten up, and went to hang out with one of the other boys, although I don't know why. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I though I'd heard something, but I just brushed it off. I'm just tired.

I turned around to see Harry walking out of the towel closet. All he was wearing were his jeans. His chest was covered in cuts, and scratches. I ran over to him, and looked at him, to make sure none of them needed stitches. Luckily they didn't.

"H-Harry. Baby." I said, barely audible. I finally looked up to his face, and saw him crying, not only because of what happened earlier, but I think he was upset that I saw them again.

"Boo, I'm sorry, please don't hate me." He fell into my arms, I took a step closer, so our chests were touching, but he pulled away, and I realized the fabric of my shirt must hurt. 

"Hazza," I pulled his face up so he was looking at me. "Nothing you could ever do, will make me hate you." I made sure he knew I meant it.

~Zayn~

I was sitting on the sofa, watching some show that I wasn't even paying attention to. I was listening to Niall in the kitchen, he was humming to himself. I believe it was Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk.

He walked out of the kitchen with two sandwiches, and a drink. "C-can I sit here?" He asked pointing to the seat next to me.

"Um, sure." I mumbled. He nodded as thanks. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes, he looked down at his plate, then up to me. 

"Uh. Want this?" He offered, I nodded, and ate the rest of his second sandwich.

"Ni." I started. "I-I'm sorry, I wanted to trust you. Well I did trust you. I just don't trust Louis. I guess." I stated. 

"I know. B-But Zee." We both smiled at my nickname. "He's my friend, and I need you to trust him. I'm sorry." He frowned.

"I know, I realized today at the mall that I can trust him. He clearly does care about Harry, so why would he do anything to break them. And I know that you care-d about me." I tried to hide my hurt.

"I still do care about you, Zee. I- Never-mind. But still I care about you, Zee." 

Eeeep Ziall feels are comin bacck(: Lemmie know what you think, sorry ikik another short chapter, I promise they will get longer asap but ya know I can only do so much. Vote/Comment/Follow xxJ