Chapter 1~ Split Apart

"Mr.Horan."(A/N When Niall was little he wanted to keep his last name) My cranky english teacher said as I took out a new peice of paper to write to Louis.

"Yes Ms. Krogan?" I asked, not even pretending to be amused by this class.

"I see you're writing." She tilted her head up, like she was above me.

"Your point?" I mumbled. "This is English, right?" I asked, getting a few laughs.

"I see you are writing a letter to," She looked at the paper. "Lewis. I don't know of any Lewis in this class." 

"Well. I'm writing a letter to my friend Louis. Lew-ie." I corrected again. "Because my assignment is done." I pushed a paper in her direction.

"I see." She picked it up, walking back to her desk.

Dear Louis,

     How have you been? Getting in to a lot of trouble lately?Anyway. I was bored in class, and decided to write back. We haven't spoken in a while. Wish we could meet up again, I miss you. Still don't forgive you for ditching me before you left, jerk. Just kidding, bro. You know I love you.

     So you just turned 18. Thats so weird. I can't believe it's been 7 years sense we saw eachother. Hope you know how much trouble I just got in for writing this is class, oh well, you're worth it. How is Wolverpampton? Do you have a girlfriend yet? You haven't had one sense Hannah at the orphanage. Not one that you've spoke of anyway. Haha. 

     Write back soon, please. Miss you. xxNialler

The bell rang, so I got up, pushed in my seat, and walked to the door.

"Mr.Horan!" My teacher said, getting my attention just before I walked out of the room.

"Yes, Ma'am?" I asked, walking to her desk.

"Who is Louis? And why do you write him so often in my class?" She asked, looking at Louis' letter in my hand.

"He's my best friend, but he doens't live near here, I get work done in this class, so I have time to write him." I stated. 

"Like a pen pal?" She asked.

"Um. Not really." I thought for a second. I could say that he's like my brother, but I've known for about a year now that I might, or might not have stronger feelings for Louis than I ever thought I would. "He's like my brother, we grew up togerher. And then we both moved, so we decided to write to eachother." 

"Hmm." She sat back down at her desk. "Um, you can go now if you want." She waked her hand to the door.

Once I got home, I put the letter in an envalope, and adressed it. "Who ya writin to?" My brother, Liam, asked.

"A friend." I said nonshalantly.

"Why do you always say that?' He laughed. "Does your friend have a name?"

"He does." I said, nothing more.

"Well, okay then." He followed me up to my room. 

"Can I help you with something?" I asked, realizing he was right behind me.

"Know my friend Zayn?" He asked.

"Black hair, quiff?" I ask. He nodded his head, "What about him?"

"Do you think he's cute?" He asked, Liam is like my best friend so he, along with our two sisters, know that I'm gay.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, looking at my room. I've always liked Zayn, even when we were younger when he came over to play with Liam. 

"Really?" He asked, extremely eager. He quickly collected himself. "Do you want to hang out with us tonight?" He asked.

"Uh, sure?" I still wasn't sure what that had to do with me liking him.

"We're going to a movie, you pick." He said, leaving my room.

"What movie are we going to see?" Zayn asked once we got in his car. 

"Ni decided on Harry Potter." Liam turned to me, in the back seat, Zayn did too. When I looked at him, he winked. I winded my eyes. I must just be seeing things.

"Good movie choice." He smiled at me. I quickly smiled back.

During the movie Zayn held my hand, the whole time. And he decided to spend the night, they were both in the living room right now, so I was on the phone with my friend Demi in my room.

"He HELD YOUR HAND?!" She yelled through the phone, 

"Yes! Thats what I don't get it, I thought he was straight." I said, hoping she would stop yelling.

"You turned him gay Nialler." She laughed.

"Yeah, sure." I laughed. I heard my door open, and when I looked over I saw Zayn. He looked exhausted.

"Mind if i sleep in here?" He asked. 

"Um. Sure." I said, getting up, and walking to the door.

"No!" He said quickly. "I want you in here too!" He laughed.

"Okay." I laughed back. "Dem, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." I said.

Before I could hang up she yelled "No fucking!" I can't believe her sometimes.

I took off my jeans, and threw them on the ground. Then my shirt. It was weird with him watching me. But when I looked back to him, he was stripped down to his boxers as well.

I climbed in to bed next to him, and he pulled me so I was right up against his chest, but it was comfortable. I slowly fell asleep to his soft breathing. 

 Hope you enjoyed chapter 1. But I'm starting a new thing with this book. 5 votes 5 commetns and I'll upload the next chapter(: I think thats fair. I get my laptop back tomorrow so I wont have to be on my moms anchent one xD Anyway, 5 votes and 5 comments and I'll upload chapter 2(: What did you think of the little Ziall moment(: Almost at 65 fans too whoop whoop ;D aha thanks to everyone who fans love you all <3 xxJ