Chapter 8~ The Truth

Harry

“Boo, I’m going to get a shower.” I whispered walking in to our room. 

“Alright, Hazza.” He nonchalantly crawling in to bed. 

I walked in to the bathroom, and got undressed. I looked in the shower and saw that Louis’ razor wasn’t in there. Shit. I thought. I need to cut tonight. I remembered that I had packed razors with me when Louis and I first moved in together. I never got rid of them, I just hid them from him. I turned and walked in to the bathroom closet. I had put them in a few places, I grabbed the one that was taped to the bottom of the metal hair product basket. 

I turned on the shower, and climbed in. I was silently singing to myself.

Theres nothing left

I used to cry

My conversation has run dry

Thats whats going on

Nothing’s fine I’m torn

I’m all out of faith

This is how I feel

Cold and shamed, I’m laying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed...in to something real

I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You’re a little late

An I’m already torn.

I took the razor and put it to my skin, I thought for a second, I want to so bad, but I don’t want Louis to see and think that I’m some sort of freak.

I pressed the blade down hard to my skin, and slid it across my left wrist. I winced a little at the quick pain, but the pain quickly left with a feeling of pride. I did it twice more, and watched the blood drip down my wrist. 

I ran my arm under the water, to rinse away the blood, the water quickly burnt the cuts on my arm. “Shit!” I said, knowing full well that Louis hear me. I put my head under the water and quickly got shampoo in my hand. 

“Hazza?!” Louis asked, walking in. “You alright?”

“Yeah, the water was just a bit hot.” I mumbled, the suds from the shampoo were going in to the cuts.

“Hazza.” His eyes were fixed on my arm, so I just moved it closer to the back of my head. He stepped in the shower, still fully clothed. “Let me see your arm.” 

“Boo.” I did my best to come across as stern, but the tears in my eyes said something else.