Chapter 20~Is It Over

Song: Just Give Me A Reason- P!nk & Nate Nuess

~Louis~

“Are you going to say anything?” Harry finally asked after another five minutes of me saying nothing.

“What do you want me to say?” I asked, feeling no emotion right now. I’m numb. Just like before.

“I want you to say what you feel, Boo.” He told me, as he put the car in park.

“I just want to know one thing, right now that is.” I told him. “Did you enjoy it?” I looked over to him.

“No. Honestly, I mean it’s not like he’s a bad kisser or anything, but knowing how much I love you, and how that could mess everything up. I pulled away. It didn’t last long, Boo. I swear, as soon as I realized what was going on, I pulled away.” He looked like he was being honest, honest enough anyway.

“Did you two talk after the kiss?” I asked, climbing out of the car.

He didn’t say anything for a second, which worried me. But we sat down outside the house, and he continued. “I told him that I don’t love him like that, that I love you, and he could potentially mess everything up. And before he could really say anything else, I left to come and get you.” 

“Mess everything up?” I questioned.

“Well, Boo, you just got out of the hospital for trying to commit suicide, because you thought I was cheating with Zayn. We had just proved to you that we didn’t cheat, because we didn’t. Or at least, hadn’t then.” We both looked at each other, I could tell that he was pleading for me to believe him, which meant that he was telling me the truth.

I believe him. But, this means that Zayn, the guy who not only kissed my boyfriend, but cheated on my best friend, by doing so. “Harry, don’t let him around me for a while, because I’ll fucking kill him.” I got up, and stormed inside.

“Hey, Lou, how was your session?” Niall asked. I looked at me, knowing full well that Zayn hadn’t told him yet. I could really fuck this up for Zayn, but I’d prefer Zayn to tell him, let his boyfriend tell him how much he fucked up.

“It went fine.” I mumbled walking up to my room, and slamming the door.

“Hey, Loui-” Zayn started.

Don’t fucking talk to me, you worthless piece of shit!” I growled at him, pinning him up against the wall outside his room.

“Louis! Let go of him!” Niall ran up the stairs and saw us.

“Zayn, you tell him, or I’ll tell him. He deserves to know.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I will.” He mumbled.

“No, now.” I demanded.

“Louis!” Dani shrieked walking out of Liam’s room. 

“Fine! Ni, Harry kissed me!” Zayn rolled his eyes.

“The hell I did!” Harry hissed on the top step.

Someone tell me what the hell is going on!” Niall glared at Harry.

“Okay, Zayn, clearly you can’t tell the truth, so I will.” Haz started. “Your boyfriend kissed me!” 

Everyone looked at Zayn, and he was only looking at Niall with pleading eyes. “Fuck this, I’m done.” Niall mumbled, walking past Harry down the stairs, and out of the house.

Zayn went after him, and the rest of us looked at each other awkwardly. “Well, um, I’m gonna go get dressed. Just got back from a run.” Liam told us, lifting up his shirt, and wiping sweat off his face, and Dani following.

“Woah!” Haz said suddenly, both of them turning to us.

“What?” He asked.

Haz, walked over to him, and lifted his short sleeve up. “Dude! You got a tramp stamp!” 

“Hey!” Both Liam and Dani said in unison.

“What?” I laughed, looking at Liam’s arm. 

Danielle Claire

“You got my sisters name on your bicep?” I questioned.

“Look, yes I did, but just stop with the joking, okay?” Liam glared, Dani was half hiding behind him, blushing. 

“No I’m no joking, I’m just saying, you two haven’t been dating for that long. But if that’s what you want, then cool. I actually like the idea that you’re 100% committed to my sister.” I smiled at him.

“R-Really?” Dani beamed.

“Well at first I was worried, but when I see you two together, I know that you two really are happy together. And I’m glad you finally realize what a good boyfriend is.” I gave her a look of: ‘I win’ she always said she had just fine pick of boys, wrong.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up, Lou.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Ya know, it makes sense now that people think I’m the older one.” I laughed, as she tried to punch me, but I jumped out of the way in time.

“Go change, guys.” I winked at them.

“Lou- we’re not going to-” Liam pointed to the room lost, like he was surprised I was talking like this. 

“Uh, uh ut. I don’t want to know.” I laughed, pulling Haz to our room.

Okay, so on the 26th of June, S and I were supposed to go to see One Direction in Mass. But I fucked it all up, and omfg it’s setting in, and I’m like crying so hard right now, with all the rumors about 2014 being their last tour, I’m freaking out, what if we never get to see them live D: I just need a hug. 

Anywho, can you guys follow me on Twitter? @Luff_Yew It has my nickname ‘Nuffa’ as you might’ve seen my -other- best friend called me on out message board. I follow back all Directioners(: So yeah, oh but if you’re one of the psyco people who is like ‘fuk u bcuz u ship larry u r a fake directioner’ I’m going to block your ass, and be all ‘Bitch stfu cunt’ cause I’ve had to delete two twitters because of people tweeting me shit like that.

I’m going to give you fair warning, the next chapter is intense, an not in such a great way. :(

What’d you think of this chapter? Was it too short again? I’m sorry I’m really trying to make them longer, but I don’t think I am >< anyway. Vote/Comment/Follow <3 xx