Chapter 16~ Come Back To Me

Song: Moments- One Direction

~Danielle~

“Louis! We’re home!” I yelled up the stairs, granted this isn’t my home, but might as well be.

“Hm, must be sleeping.” Niall wondered out loud.

“I’m gonna go check on him, see if he wants to watch a movie together. I’m kinda missing the boy.” I laughed, climbing the stairs.

“Dani!” Liam shouted, once I was half way up the stairs.

“What?!” I yelled back, turning to look at him.

“Hurry, there is spilt tea on the ground, we all know Louis wouldn’t spill tea, or leave it.” As much as that sounded ridiculous, its’ true, I ran up the stairs to his room.

“Lou?” I walked in, and saw no one in the bed, “You in the bathroom?” I asked, seeing the light on in there. I didn’t see him thought, where the hell is that boy?

I turned to go in the bathrooms closet, I froze in my spot. “LIAM!” I Yelled, thats all I knew I could get out at this moment. I ran over to my baby brother, who was laying on the ground, I put my fingers over his pulse, it was so faint, I knew he didn’t have much longer.

“Dani! Wha-?” Liam started, Niall right on his heels, they both froze looking at his body. 

“H-help. Please!” I sobbed, holding on to Louis.

Niall ran out, I’m assuming to get his phone, and call an ambulance.

“Louis, please, please open your eyes!” I pleaded, knowing full well that my voice was shaking, and no one would be able to understand what I was fully saying. “Louis! Please, hold on, please, Lou. I need you!” I sobbed on to his shoulder.

This can’t be happening to my baby brother. I heard someone mumbling something, but I didn’t know what was going on, all I was focused on was Louis. He can’t leave me.

“Ma’am I’m going to need you to move so we can get to him.” I finally realized what was going on, clearly some time has gone by, I stepped aside, barely giving them room, to load Louis on the starchier.   

“I’m his sister, can I go with him?” I begged. The paramedic nodded his head, and lead the way to the ambulance.

I was watching them work on my brother, mainly trying to get him to throw up. He gagged a few times, but never got anything out. So I take it he took pills. He did this to himself. My baby brother is trying to kill himself.

“Loosing a pulse!” One man yelled, pushing my out of the way, grabbing something to shock him with. “We’re loosing him!” He yelled out.

“No!” I screamed bloody murder. “Louis! Wake the hell up!” I shrieked. 

“We have a pulse!” He announced. “Weak, hurry, we don’t have much time!” I was praying that he’ll make it. I then realized, in the mixed of all of this, I’m sure no one’s called Harry.

I pulled out my phone, still looking at Lois, but composing the text.

Louis tried to kill himself hospital quick!!! xxDani

I was hoping that this is all just a bad dream, but when we got to the hospital, and they were pulling my brother away from me, not letting me go any further, I knew, this was my life now. This might be the last time I see my brother, alive.

“Mum!” I sobbed into the phone, seeing her name pop up on the screen.

“Honey! What’s wrong? Did something happen with Liam?” She questioned, I could hear the panic in her voice.