Chapter 21~ Goodbye, I Love You

Song: Please Don’t Go-Barcelona

I’m sorry about this. Just remember it hurts me more than it hurts you. <3 xxJ

~Louis~

“Great session, Louis.” George, the therapist told me as I walked out of his office for the second time.

“Thanks, George. I’ll see you next week.” I half smiled at him. I looked up to see Haz, sitting there waiting for me. Then saw Zayn and Niall walk out of the room across from mine.

“Great timing.” Niall smiled at me.

“Yeah, sure.” I laughed, everything was still tense around Zayn, for me at least. “Everyone ready to leave?” I asked, walking to the door.

“Yup.” They all said at once.

We got down to the car without another word. Harry was going to drive, because he felt like everyone else had stuff on their mind. Fair enough.

“So, how was your session, Lou?” Zayn asked me from the back seat with Niall.

“I told him how much I hate you.” I smiled at him, rudely. 

“Boo.” Harry warned.

“What, the asswipe wanted to know.” I groaned, putting my head back on the seat.

“C’mon, Lou. I’m sorry.” Zayn went on.

“Yeah, what’s your point? I don’t forgive you for kissing my boyfriend? Want me to go off kissing Niall, and act like it’s okay because I said ‘I’m sorry’?” I laughed at him.

“Well, no. But honestly, I don’t know why I did it.” He told me. 

I rubbed my hands on my temple. “Let me ask you something.” I smiled to myself.

“Okay?” He wondred.

“Did you enjoy kissing my boyfriend?” I turned around so i was looking at the two in the back seat. I knew everyones eyes went to Zayn, one way or another.

“Uh.” He started, looking at Harry in the mirror. 

Everyones jaw dropped, aside from mine, I just reached back, and tried to punch him in the face. 

“Are you fucking serious?!” I growled, unbuckling myself, and punching him again. “You fucking enjoyed it!” I punched harder.

“I hate you!” Niall shouted. 

“Louis get back in your fucking sea-!” Haz started to yell, thats when I left my body go flying to the back of the Jeep, smashing my head on the window in the back, and falling to the floor.

I heard screams, and crying, but that was it. I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes,  all I could do was lay there, and hear people crying, and smell the blood dripping from my head. 

I’m going to die.

~Harry~

My head slammed against the steering wheel, and I cried out for Louis, knowing he was unbuckled, and was going to be more hurt than any of us.

“Someone call an ambulance!” I heard, my head was pounding, and I tried to lift my head, but I couldn’t move, thats when I realized that someone was on my back.

I tried to turn, so I could see who it was, but it hurt too much.

~Niall~

I was across the front of the Jeep, on something, or someone. Without knowing it, I slid backwards, on to the ground, and my head hit who I’m assuming was Zayn’s feet.

I put my hand down, trying to push myself up, but a pain shot though my whole arm. I heard groaning from all around, I looked up, only for a second to see Zayn’s head out the window, and his body barely in the car anymore. “Za-” I started, but my voice cut off, and my brain just started pounding.

I decided to take a nap. I’m a little tired.

Okay, shortest chapter yet, buuut the next 4 chapters -The last four chapters- will be longer.

How much do you hate me. Aha, now that I know I have your attention, not updating again until there are 10 votes, and 10 comments(; #BadAssMotherTruckerOverHere

Let me know(: Vote/Comment/Follow xxJ