0.6

"Lex wake up" Alan said as he shook me.

"W-what happened?" I asked, I was sweating&shaking.

"You started shaking and then you screamed and grabbed your chest" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Alan" I sobbed as he rocked me back&forth.

"It's okay Lex, you're safe now, nothing can hurt you" he cooed.

"Mama can I sleep with you?" I heard Lily say as she stood at the door. I looked up at Alan and he smiled&nodded.

"Come on then" I said as I lifted the duvet to let her in. She wriggled between Me&Alan and fell asleep straight away, bless her.

I kissed Lily's head&looked at Alan.

"Thank you" I said as I kissed him closed my eyes.

&

"Mama wake up! Lalan has made food!" Lily shouted as she jumped on the bed.

"Okay Ill be down in a minute" I laughed as she bounced off the bed and ran downstairs.

I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, as I stood In front of the mirror I realised I had my scars from when I was a teenager on show. Fuck.

I left the bathroom, as I walked down the stairs I heard a voice I recognised, it was the tall guy Alan was with, Austin!

"Good morning" Alan said as I sat at the table.

"Morning, you got any bacon?" I asked.

"Nope sorry princess Lily ate it all" Alan laughed as Lily pouted.

"Hey it was Austy too" she said as she pointed at Austin.

"Guilty as charged" he said as he laughed and raised his hands in the air.

"So Lex, has Alan told you about the band?" Wait what?

"W-what band?" I asked as I picked up a piece of toast.

"Our band, we're pretty well known" he said as he drunk some of his water.

"What's the bands name? I asked as I looked at Alan.

"Of Mice&Men" Austin said with a big grin on his face.

"Do you guys tour a lot?"

"Yeah but not long tours, Warped Tour is the longest as its 3 months" Alan said as he looked down.

"Excuse me please" I said as I stood up and ran upstairs, he'd be gone for 3 Months? Leaving Me&Lily to be caught by Nick?

I ran into the bathroom&locked the door.

"Lex open up please" Alan pleaded from the other side.

"N-no"

"Please Lex I'm worried about you" Alan said as he tried to open the door. I unlocked the door, Alan ran in and pulled me into a hug.

"I won't hurt you Lex, I promise" Alan whispered as he hugged me.

"What about when you leave for Warped Tour? Me&Lily will have nobody to protect us from Nick!" I cried into Alan's chest.

"Come with us, Lily can have her own bunk, we'll share, and the others will have their own bunks, please come Lex, I hate seeing you like this" Alan pleaded.

"Would it be okay with the guys?" I asked as I wiped my eyes.

"It's fine!" Austin said as he walked through the door an joined the hug.

"Mama why is Papa looking through the window?" Lily shouted from the living room.

Fuck.

~ ~ ~

oh hey nick