1.8

Alex's POV 4 Years ago

"Alexander William Gaskarth give me my sunglasses before I bite your hand" Lex laughed as she ran after me.

I span around and tackled her to the ground while we laughed like idiots.

"I love you Lex" I said as I pushed he hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"I love you too but Nicks been doing it again Alex, what have I done to deserve this?" She sobbed.

"No no no Lex you haven't done anything, I'll fight for you until the end Alexia, even if the band goes half way across the world I'm always here" I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"Alex I need to tell you something" she said as she looked up at me.

"What's happened Alexia?"

"I'm pregnant"

"Is it mine?"

"No, it's Nicks" she sobbed as I pulled her into my side.

"I'm here Lex it's all okay, no matter what happens you've always got me&the boys" I whispered as I kissed her head.

& &

"Wait so was Nick your first?" Alan asked as he sunk to the floor.

"No it was me, we were together since we were 14 and we broke up when we were 18, Nick took everything she had that was from us, her guitars, clothes, he burned the photos" I cried as Lex hugged me.

"It tore us all apart, nothing was the same after, then we found out you were dating Lex and bringing her to Warped and it's the first time we've seen her without her being covered in bruises&cuts" Zack said as he jumped down from the counter.

"Lex did he scar you?" Austin asked.

Lex nodded and stood up, she took off her shorts which revealed millions of scars over her thighs&stomach.

"When I was working at the club I always managed to wear my shorts high enough so nobody would see them, I hate them so much" she cried.

Alan's POV

"Oh Lex I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm such a jerk I'm so sorry" I cried as I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay Alan, we all make mistakes" she said as she wiped her eyes.

"GROUP HUG" Jack screamed as we all hugged.

"I love you guys so much" she whispered as Matt Nichols, Lee, Jordan&Matt Kean joined the hug.

"Okay guys to much love can't breathe" Lex said as she gasped for air, we all stepped back and laughed at Lex who was trying to catch her breath.

(real shitty smut ahead btw just warning ya)

It got to 1am and everyone was shitfaced.

"Okay faggots, out of our room!" I said as I shooed everyone out of the hotel room.

"Alexia where have you gone?" I said as I jumper onto the bed.

"One second" she shouted from the bathroom.

She stepped out of the bathroom wearing one of my shirts and a small pair of underwear.

"Alan"

"Alexia"

"We can do it now" she said as she winked and climbed on top of me and straddled my waist.

"You sure?" I asked before biting my lip.

"if I wasn't sure would I be sitting on top of you like this?" She laughed as she started kissing my neck.

I let out a small moan and flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed her and pulled her top over her head not breaking the kiss. She pulled on my shorts which then were thrown to the floor. I nibbled at her neck as she moaned and pulled off my boxers. I pulled her underwear off with my teeth and un-hooked her bra.

"You ready" I asked as I kissed her neck. She nodded and I carried on, I started going faster and she moaned my name over and over, I started going faster again, we carried on until she pushed me off.

"That was, wow" Lex laughed as she stared at the ceiling.

"I love you so much Alexia" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too Alan" she yawned before pulling the duvet over us and falling asleep.

& &

There was a knock at the door,

"Ugh fuck off with the knocking" I moaned as I climbed out of bed and put on my shorts trying not to wake Lex. I opened the door to see Claire.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?"

~ ~ ~

claire just appeared out of nowhere lol