1.7

Alan's POV

"Lex sign the papers already so I can leave" I whined as Lex spoke to the women at the desk.

"Alan calm your tits" she said quickly as she signed the papers.

"Freedom" I screamed as I ran out the hospital.

"Thank you" I heard Lex say as she followed me out.

"Get in we're going to the hotel" she said as she jumped in the car.

We arrived at the hotel after a silent car journey. We got in the elevator an as we reached our floor she grabbed my hand and started running down the corridor.

We got to our room and as we opened the door it was pitch black.

"Why's it dark?"

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as we walked in.

"Holy shit you almost gave me a heart attack" I shouted as everyone started laughing and cheering.

"Happy Birthday Lalan!" Lily screeched as he ran over and hugged me.

"Thank you Lily! I missed you!" I said as I hugged her back.

"I missed you too Lalan! Look we got you presents!" She giggled as she pointed to the giant box by the window.

"Open it" Austin shouted as he sat down next to who I assumed was his date.

I walked over to the box an read the tag,

"Happy birthday rock star, I love you"

As I ripped off the paper everyone stayed silent. I reached a huge black box, I opened the lid to see a brand new guitar.

"No. Fucking. Way! Alexia you shouldn't have!" I said as I ran over and hugged her.

"You deserve it!" She laughed as I let her go.

"Lalan open my one!" Lily shouted as she ran over to me.

"You can help me open it!" I said as I picked her up.

"Lily it's perfect thank you!" I said as I picked up the guitar strap which had cats printed on it.

"Let's get drunk!" Jack shouted as everyone cheered in agreement.

"Lily I'm gonna take you to Grandpa's room okay?" Lex said as she picked Lily up.

"Nun-night Lalan I love you" Lily said as she blew me a kiss.

"I love you too!" I said as I pretend to catch the kiss and hold it to my heart.

Lex's POV

"And then she said that I had a small dick I was like bitch please" Matt Nichols slurred as everyone laughed.

"Anyone want a drink?" Everyone raised their hands.

"I'll help you love" Oli said as he stumbled round the corner into the kitchen.

As I reached up into the cupboard I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Come on love you know you want me" he slurred as I pushed him off.

"No I don't! Oliver sort yourself out!" I spat, as I turned around he forced his lips onto mine and pushed me against the counter.

"Oliver get off of me" I screeched as I struggled to break free.

"Alan! Austin! Someone!" I screamed as I pushed Oli off me.

"Oli what the fuck man?" Lee said as he ran in.

"Oli get away from her" Austin said as he walked in.

"No, she fucking kissed me! She's a whore! You hear that Ashby? She kissed me!" Oli spat as he walked out.

"Lex how could you?" Alan whispered as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Alan I didn't kiss him I swear! He kissed me! He pinned me against the counter" I sobbed as sunk to the floor.

"Whatever Lex, and to think we were gonna get married" Alan said as he walked out.

"N-no Alan please you've gotta believe me!" I shouted.

"How can i believe you when you've kissed someone else before" Alan screamed as he showed me the picture of Me&Alex kissing.

"Alan we were in highschool when that photo was taken! It was 4 years ago!" I sobbed as I looked up at him.

"You were with Nick 4 years ago though?" Austin said as he helped me up but I sunk to floor again.

"No, she was with me but Nick raped her and forced her to break up with me" Alex said as he walked in with Jack,Zack&Rian.

"It's true, Nick forced them to break up, she wasn't allowed to come anywhere near any of us or He'd kill her" Rian said as he sat next to me.

"Then she had Lily and whenever she needed to escape the house she'd bring Lily over to our place" Zack said as he sat on the counter.

"He tortured me"

~ ~ ~

oh Oli control yourself