0.8

Alan's POV

"Yeah, how about while you pack Me&Austin take Lily to the playground?"
"Yeah!" Lily shouted as she jumped up&down
"Okay have fun be safe Lil" Lex said as she kissed Lily's head.
"Keep an eye on her she likes to wander off" Lex said before she kissed me and walked upstairs.
"Austy can Tinio and Philly come?" Lily asked as she pulled on her converse.
"Yeah they can!" Austin said as he tied up her laces.

We arrived at the park and Lily ran straight to the swings.
"You really love Lex&Lily don't you?" Phil asked as we watched Austin&Tino push Lily on the swing.
"Yeah I do, Lily's the best kid ever and Lex is just amazing she's so beautiful and it just blows me away" I said as I watched Lily laugh&giggle.

"Lalan watch this!" Lily shouted as she jumped off the swing into Tino's arms.
"Lily you've ripped your tights!" Tino said as he put Lily down.
"Mamas not going to be happy" Lily said as she frowned.

"How about we go to Hot topic and get Lily-drop some new clothes for Warped?" Austin said as he lifted Lily onto his shoulders.
"Can I get a Pee The Veel top pwease?" Lily asked.
"Yeah you can Lil" Phil laughed as he lead the way to Hot Topic.
We got Lily shit loads of clothes, ripped jeans, normal skinny jeans, beanies, converse, a few band t-shirts and loads of OM&M tops. I helped Lily change into her new ripped jeans, new black converse and OM&M top, Austin helped her with her beanie and we headed home.

"Thank you Lalan I love you" Lily said as she kissed my cheek.
"I love you too Lily"
We arrived home and as I opened the door I saw Lex playing around with Sophie.
"Hey guys, Lily!" Lex said as she turned around.
"Lalan,Austy,Philly and Tinio buyed me a Pee The Veel top and a Of Mouse&Men top!" Lily said as she pulled her beanie back onto her head.

"Alan you didn't have to b-"
"But we did, she ripped her tights so we got her some stuff for Warped too!" I said as Austin&Phil held up the Hot Topic bags.
"Thank you Alan" Lex smiled softly,
"Anytime Lex"

~ ~ ~

filler chapters suck more than justin bieber oops