1.5

I ran to the Monster Energy stage to get Alan, I stood at the side of the stage and waited until they finished Ben Threw.

"Lex what's wrong?" He said as he walked over.

"Someone's taken Lily" I sobbed as I pulled on his hand.

"Help me Alan please someone's taken our little girl" I cried as he handed over his guitar to the tech.

"Alan what the fuck man?" Phil shouted.

"Someone's taken Lily" he shouted before running off. Austin looked at me and started speaking.

"Okay guys, were gonna have to finish there, hey guys don't boo, something serious has happened, if you see a little girl with bright pink hair around the site find our bus or ATL's bus and tell us, thank you guys we love you" he said before running off stage.

As soon as Austin came over my phone buzzed.

A little search party, how cute! Lily is in safe hands! Have a nice day Alexia.

"A-Alan,someone's got our Lily" I sobbed as we started running.

Nicks POV

"You okay Lily-Drop?" I asked as I strapped her into her car seat.

"Only mama and Lalan call me Lily-Drop" she protested as she wriggled in her chair.

"Lily how about Papa takes you for some ice cream?" I asked as I got into the drivers seat.

"You're not my Papa! Lalan is my new papa!" She screamed as she started to cry.

"Yes i am!" I shouted as I started to drive.

Alan's POV

"Alan I saw her!" A man panted as he ran up to me.

"What where? With you?" I almost shouted.

"Some guy put her in his car, he was tall with black hair" the man said as Austin,Lex, Zack&Rian ran over.

"Nick" I mumbled as Austin thanked the man.

"Nicks got her, Lex where would he take her?" I said as we started walking towards our managers car.

"The Beach! He'd take her to the cliff on top of the beach!" She cried as she got in the car.

We arrived at the cliff to see Nick holding Lily.

"Come any closer, I jump and she comes with me" he said as Lily looked around to us, her face was red from crying.

"Lily" Lex whispered as she dropped to her knees.

"Please Nick, give her to us" I said as I felt tears leave my cheeks.

"Do you know what she said in the car?" He laughed.

"She said you're her Dad!" He laughed as he turned around to face us.

"You're not my papa, Lalan is my papa" Lily cried as she wriggled out of Nicks arms. She ran over to Lex and hugged her.

"It's okay Lily, mamas got you baby it's all okay" she cooed as Lily cried.

"You've taken everything! My girl and my kid!" He laughed as he stepped backwards.

"Nick don't do it" I said as he stepped another step back.

"Please Nick, take my hand" I said as I shakily stepped forward.

"Alan what are you doing?" Lex screamed as she gave Lily to Rian.

Nick grabbed my hand and yanked me forward. I couldn't stop, then I fell.

Lex's POV

"Alan" I screamed as Alan fell off the edge, I ran to the edge of the cliff to see Alan lying on the ledge below with blood leaving his head. I got down to the ledge and held Alan in my arms.

"Please stay awake Alan, please sweetheart stay awake, I love you, please Alan" I sobbed as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm gonna marry you someday" he whispered.

~ ~ ~

lily slayed nick lmao